Part 10

Michael stopped in front of the airport.

"Ok where here!" he said putting the car in park.

"Thanks Michael." I said.

"No problem and if you need to talked remember, you can always call me." he said.

"I will. bye Michael." I said.

I leaned over him and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Sarah." He said.

I got out and walked inside. I wore my black "pink" T-shirt that had medium length sleeves, my black and white tribal print leggings, black high top converses, my dark pink beats around my neck, and I didn't bother putting in contacts this morning so I wore my glasses. My hair was in a braid that pulled back into a ponytail.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was in the plane about 1 hour in the air. I pulled out my camera ( vlogging camera) and started vlogging because it was the start of vlog-mas. Then I started rereading the fault in our stars for like the 29th time. I got about half way and desiderata to listen to music and edit.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We landed and I got off. I walked down the hallway looking for a familiar face. Then I saw Marcus. I speed up.

"Sarah!" he yelled.

"Marky!" I yelled.

I never called him Marcus. I hugged him. We got my stuff and drove to the "YouTube house". I walked in and saw so many lovely face that I haven't seen in so long.

"Sarah!" everyone yelled.

"Hey everyone!" I yelled.

I hugged everyone {Casper lee , troye Sivan , joe & Zoe Sugg ,Tyler Oakley, Connor franta, Alfie dayes, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, jack and Finn Harris, Louis cole, ect.}. Zoe took me to my room and I put up my stuff. It was actually pretty late but Zoe had said we where going to dinner. It was about 7. I changed into a cream colored knit sweater, skinny jeans, knee high light brow boots, and a red plaid scarf. I kept my hair the same way and still wore my glasses.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was later that night and everyone was just chillin. I pulled out my laptop and scroll through tumblr. We had a bit of 'laptop club' going on.

"So... what are we doin tomorrow?" I said breaking the silence.

"Well tomorrow we have a 'fancy Christmas party' but that's not till later. so really you can do whatever you want." Zoey said.

"Great." I said.

We ended up all sitting in the living room playing truth or dare.

"Alfie." I said.

"Yeah?" he said looking at me.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Um. dare." he looked kinda worried.

There was a pool in the back yard and it was below freezing so you know what's going to happen.

Everyone's head turned from Alfie to me.

"I dare you..... to jump on the pool in you underpants." I said.

Everyone gave a kindergarten "oooo".

"But it's cold!" he whined.

"Hey you picked dare!" I snapped.

"Ughhhhh!!!!" he said.

Everyone got up and walked outside with there cameras. Alfie took off everything but his boxers. He jumped in and got out in like 10 sec. I handed him a towel.

"Yay Alfie!!!" Everyone yelled.

We went back in and sat back down.

"I'm gonna go change y'all keep playin!" I said and walked upstairs.

I put on my black nike cotton shorts, my long sleeve black shirt that said 'super Cali swagilistic sexy hella dopeness', my black elites, and my hair in a messy bun.

I began to walk down stairs and and everyone looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Sarah!" Alfie said.

"Yes Alfie?" I said.

"Truth or dare?" he said.

I knew he had something bad planned but I still said dare.

"I dare YOU to jump in the pool in your underwear!" he said.

More "oooo"s came from everyone.

I wasn't embarrassed by many things. So I didn't really have a problem with being in just my underwear. Everyone again got out there cameras. I took out my bun and took of my clothes. I handed them to Alfie.

"Watch this." I whispered to Louis camera.

I ran at full speed to the pool and did a handspring into the pool. I quickly got out.

"Thank you for your consideration." I said bowing.

Joe handed me a towel. And I thanked him. I took my clothes and went upstairs to put on a new bra and new underwear along with my clothes. I went back down.

"Dan." jack said.

"Yeah?" Dan said.

"Truth or dare?" Jack said.

"Dare." dan said.

"I dare you to do the smoothie challenge with someone in this room. It domestic mater who but it can't be me." Jack said.

"Okay...... I choose...... Sarah!" he said.

"Okay." I sighed.

"And it has to be filmed and I choose the items." Jack said.

"Got it." I said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was we drunk out discussing smoothies and everyone was going to bed. I walked upstairs and laid down. I slowly fell asleep.