Part 3

"So......... how do you know Michael? Gavin asked.

"We went to high school together!" I said.

"You lived in New Jersey?" he asked

"Yeah I've lived in many states. New Jersey only being one." I said.

"Really? where have you lived?" he asked

"Yeah I was born in Florida and lived there till i was 4; then moved to North Carolina until high school; the moved to New Jersey where I met Michael and we became best friends; the I moved to tennessee for collage; and now I live in New York!"I explained while we got drinks.

"That's so cool! I was born in England!" Gavin said proudly.

"Really?" I said sarcastically trying to imitate his accent.

We both laughed and walked back.

"Oh hey ray!" Gavin said.

"Hey vav!" ray said back. "Oh hey I know you!" he looked at me.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah if saw you and your friend Kaiyah at rtx! but I had to go change!" he said.

"Yeah...." I said.

"Whatcha doing here?" ray asked.

"Michael invited me and Kaiyah!" I said back.

"Oh cool!" he said as he started looking around for Kaiyah.

"Where is Kaiyah?"i asked Michael.

"She went to the bathroom! She should be out in a sec!" he said.

Kaiyah got back and her and ray talked. And me and gav went to dance. We had a blast, but got completely drunk so we walked home. Gavin, Ray, and Michael walked us home. Even the walk was fun it was like the perfect night. We walked up to the hotel.

"Hey! call me." I said handing Gavin my number.

"Ok." he said smiling.

I kissed his cheek and walked in with Kaiyah.

I fell on my bed. I want to stay longer that 3 days.

"Hey Kaiyah?" you said.

"Yes?" she responded.

"I don't want to leave....... can we stay longer?" I asked.

"Yes....." she said.

"Yay" I said exhausted. "Night."

"Night!"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*ding* my phone went off. It was an unknown number.

?- hey it's Gavin. I was wondering if you wanted to go get some lunch today?

Yes! I thought

Me- sure!

G- top! Be there at like 12:30 ok?

Me- k!

I looked at the time 11:07. I got about a hour and a half. I jumped in the shower. I was going to get lunch with Gavin free. YESH! I was alone cause Kaiyah was out with ray and I was glad that I wasn't going to be completely alone all day. I got out and brushed out my hair. My hair is naturally wavy. I put on my with v-neck, my dark and slightly ripped Hollister jeans, and my with target sandals. My toes and fingernails where hot pink and made me look tan. I wore some natural looking make-up. I felt great. I heard and knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and stuck it in my back pocket. I opened the door.

"Reddy?" Gavin asked.

"Yup!" I said.

He stuck out his arm and I looped mine around it. This was going to be and great day.