Part 9

It's been 6 days since I last saw Gavin. And it been 6 nights that I've had a dream about Gavin. He did call everyday which made me feel better yet I still missed him. I still went to the office and filmed and recorded in place of Gavin. I was called a "temporary lad". I had quite a bit of fun. And the last two nights I haven't woke up screaming just shaking. so I would get up and get a glass of water. Ever since Gavin told Michael of the dreams of been having, he would tell me everyday to call him if I had a nightmare, so I did. Michael and Kaiyah are the best friends I've ever. I wouldn't make it without them.

I drove to the office and listened to fall out boy. The office was only about 10 minutes away but I managed to hit every red light and get stuck behind a school bus. Ugh.

I finally arrived and sat at Gavin's desk.

"Hey Sarah!" Ray and Geoff said.

"Hey guys! what's up?" I said.

"Nothing." ray said.

"Me ether." Geoff said.

"You guys want coffee?" I said standing up.

"Naw I'm good." Ray said.

Geoff just raised his cup and shuck it to indicate that it was full.

"Ok then. I'll be back." I said.

"K see ya!" ray said.

I walked out of the office and poked my head into the tech office to see Barbra. She wasn't here so I continued to the break room. I was happy to see Kaiyah and barb in there.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Heyyyyy!" Barbra said.

"Hey I made you some tea. I was gonna bring got to you but I guess you brought yourself to it." She said.

"Awe thanks." I said taking the tea.

Kaiyah knew I didn't drink coffee but loved tea. We talked for a while and all walked back to the office together but Barbra went to her desk.

"Soooooo..... what are we doing today?" I said walking through the door.

"AHWU and the four of you are playing cloudberry kingdom, that's it for now. and Ryan and jack aren't coming in." Geoff said.

"Where's Michael?" I asked.

"On his way he got stuck in traffic." Ray said.

Kaiyah sat on the couch and I sat in Gavin's seat.

"Hey babe!" ray said to Kaiyah.

"Hey babe!" Kaiyah said to ray.

Michael walked in.

"Hey mi coo." I said.

"Just cause your sitting there, doesn't mean you can call me that. Don't be a British prick." He said.

I giggled turned on the tv and Xbox. I began playing Minecraft.

"Oh yeah that reminds me! since you Gavin today I need you to help with a lets build ether today or tomorrow. okay?" Geoff said.

"Yeah that sounds great!" I said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was almost time to leave. Everyone was finishing up stuff. My phone rang. I looked at the screen. It was Marcus (butler).

"I'll be back!" I ran out the room and went outside.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Sarah!" He yelled.

"What's up marky?" I asked.

He explained to me that he wanted me to come to England for a big YouTube Christmas thing. I gladly excepted. And we hung up.

I ran inside and bristled in the door.

"Geoff can I take a rain check on that lets build?" I said.

"I guess? why?" he said.

"Cause I'm going to England for a couple of weeks for a YouTube thing!" I yelled.

"You Gavin-ing us?" Michael said.

"No! cause I actually said something to you guys about it!" I snapped. "Anyways I got to go."

I grabbed my stuff and left.