Part 2

It was the day of rtx! I was walking out of the bathroom in my vav shirt, skinny jeans, and my tennis shoes. Kaiyah was wearing her X-ray shirt skiny jeans and vans.

"Reddy?" I asked while grabing your phone.

"Yup!" she said.

Kaiyah had short dark hair with red at the ends. it was flippy and cute. Me on the other hand, had long blonde hair that was dip dyed pink at the ends.

But it was rtx time!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was nice going somewhere like this and not having to sit at a table and have people come up and ask for autographs. I did sign a few things but not many. But there they where. the people of achievement hunter. Kaiyah and I had a small fangirl session and got strange looks. I walked up to Michael first. I knew Michael because before I moved to NY I lived in NJ and me and Michael where in almost every class together all through high school and where like best friends. but I doubt he remembers me.

"Michael Jones." you said coming up behind him.

"Yes......." he turned around. "SARAH!" he yelled and hugged me.

"Oh my God I haven't seen you in forever!" I said squeezing him tight.

"I know! how have you been?" he asked releasing me.

"Good! I see your not a jersey boy anymore." I said.

"Well I guess not." he said. "I've seen you on youtube!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"Ya know I've seen you on YouTube." I said back.

"Really?" he said sarcastically.

Kaiyah cleared her throat.

"Oh yeah! Michael, Kaiyah. kaiyah, michael." I said pointing to each of them when I said their name.

"Nice to meet you." He said shaking Kaiyah's hand.

"Oh my God I'm a huge fan." She said a little shaken.

I laughed.

"Awe thanks! Sarah used to talk a lot about how much she missed you. So it's like I already know!" he said chuckling.

"Really?" Kaiyah said laughing and turning to me.

"Yeah I might have." I said.

"Well we having a party tonight and I would love for the both of you to come!" Michael said.

"Hells yeah!" Kaiyah said.

"Sounds fun!" I said.

"Great Ill pick you up at 7:30! ok?" he said.

"Yeah. I'll give you my number!" I said putting out my hand for his phone.

He handed his phone to me and I put it in.

"See you guys later!" Michael said as we walked away.

"Ok!" Kaiyah yelled back.

We might have squealed a little. ok who to next? We walked to Ray.

"Hey like your shirt!" ray said to Kaiyah.

"Really? me too!" she said jokingly.

"I would love to chat but me and gav gotta change!" he said as walked off.

"Wait what's your name?" He stopped and pointed at Kaiyah.

"I'm Kaiyah." she said.

"Hi Kaiyah, I'm ray." he said with a slight smile.