Part 7

I moved into a house here in Austin that's pretty big for only me a valley but a lot of times the guys and girls will come over and hang out of play video games. I've lived here for about a month. Even though I don't live with Michael I still go to the office. I help with small things and occasionally make an appearance in a let's play.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I walked in the office.

"Hey Sarah." Gavin said.

"Hey Gav." i said and kissed his head.

"Hey I'm going to see catching fire tonight I was wondering if wanted to have a triple date! sound good? we can get lunch and stuff." I said sitting on the couch.

"Triple date?"gavin shot me a confused look.

"Yeah! me, you, Michael, Lindsay, and Kaiyah and ray." I said.

"Oh I get it! well it sounds fun! me, my best girl, my best boys, and their best girls" Gavin said

"I gonna go make sure it alright with the others." I said getting up.

"Ok!" Gavin said but continued working.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was after the movie and let me say....... BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!! Anyways, I was driving home with Gavin cause we where going to hang out for a bit.

I pulled in the driveway And got out of the car. I unlocked the door, walked in, and was immediately licked and sniffed by Valley.

"Hey val-val!" I said petting her head.

"VALLEY GIRL!!!!! HI SWEETHEART!!!" Gavin yelled.

He got down played with her. He was so cute with her.

"Hey gav?" I yelled to him.

"Yeah?" he said back.

"I'm gonna go change!" I said walking into my room.

"Ok!" he yelled back.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"GAVIN YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!" I yelled at him.

We where playing gta and he had killed me.

"Sorry next time don't get in the way of my rocket launcher!" he smiled.

"I'm getting pretty tired." I yawned.

"Yeah it's getting late. I'm gonna go call Geoff." he began getting up.

"Gavin you can stay here. I have an extra room." I said.

"Really? thanks Sarah!" he said.

"No problem! But I'm going to bed. your more than welcome to stay up and watch tv." I said getting up.

"Ok! goodnight!" he said.

I kissed his head and went to bed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up. I was screaming, sweating, and shaking. Gavin busted through the door in only his boxers.

"Sarah what's wrong!?" he said rubbing his eyes.

I couldn't say any thing. I just looked up at him. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me close. I buried my head in his chest and started to cry.

"Shhhhh...." he repeated.

He was stroking my hair.

I remember the dream. I was walking down the street hand in hand with Gavin. I saw someone come up to Gavin they pushed me on the ground and punched Gavin. Then 3 more people showed up and began to beat up Gavin. I tried to go help him but suddenly and glass wall appeared. I banged on it and screamed. Finally it was lifted and the people left. I ran to him and held him. He was covered in blood and he wasn't breathing. I cried and screamed. But that's when I woke up.

"Ga-Ga-Gavin......." I was still shaking.

"Shhhhhh it's ok I'm here just don't talk." He said.

I finally stopped crying and shaking.

"I'm gonna go back to bed. just call me if you needs me." Gavin kissed my head and began to leave.

"Gavin." I said quietly. gavin turned around. "Will you please stay?"

"Always." he said.

Gavin got in the bed. He pulled me close and rested his head on mine. I put my head in his chest and fell asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up the next morning. I rolled over and didn't see Gavin. I walked out but still didn't see him. There was a note on the counter and it read: Geoff picked me up and I went to work. Text me when you get up! <3 Gav

I texted him and then got reddy. I took a shower and put on my "people like grapes" shirt, jeans, white converse, and my white north face. I grabbed my phone and headed out.

{HEY LOVES!!!!! YES IM UPDATING IM NOT DEAD IM JUST BUSY!!!! OK HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!!!! BYE LOVES AND REMEMBER: STAY CRAY}