Part 8

I leaned against the achievement hunter office door to see if they where recording and they were. I texted Gavin: I'm here but I'm gonna go hang with barb come get me when you guys are done.

I suddenly heard the door swing open and running footsteps behind me. Before I could turn around and look someone had picked me up bridal style and spun me around. It was Gavin. Boy, was I happy to see him.

"Miss me much?" I said.

"Eh. a little." He said.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I grabbed his head and brought it to mine. I kissed him and he rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you." he said.

"Let's go fuck face!" Michael yelled.

That was the first time Gavin said he loved me. I knew I loved him but I don't know if I'm reddy to say it. I followed them in after Gavin put me down. I sat on the couch. They where filming a vs, Jack vs Ray. I couldn't stop thinking of what Gavin said.

"Sarah?!" Geoff said.

"Hum, what?" I said snapping into reality.

"I said... do you want to take my place I gotta go?" he said handing me the mic.

"Yeah sure." I said.

I shook my head and tried to get the thoughts out of my mind. I grabbed the mic and got up.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine..." I said.

"Okay? I'll see ya later..." he said.

"K! bye Geoff!" I said.

I had to act like nothing was wrong as the vs went on. Ray won (suprise, surprise)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I laid there in bed. My head ran with thoughts but I was trying not to focus on Gavin cause I didn't want another one of those dreams. It didn't work very well. After about a hour I finally fell asleep.

Gavin texted me that he was going to meet me at my house I had given him a key bout a month ago. I opened the door holding my groceries. I walked in.

"Gavin?" I said opening the door.

There was no answer. Just silence. It wasn't the silence with like slight hum or the one where there was no sounds not even breathing. It was completely silent. If I would have closed my eyes, I would know how death is. Black and silent.

I shut the door and walked further inside. I saw what looked like a person lying in the kitchen. I looked closer and saw that the person in the kitchen was Gavin.

"Gavin?" I called again.

Still no answer I noticed a red puddle around him. I quickly dropped the groceries and ran to him.

"Gavin!" I yelled.

The red puddle was blood. I looked around for what or who caused this. I found a man with a gun in his hand. He had killed him self after he killed Gavin. What did he want with Gavin? I screamed a scream of sadness and anger.

I was still screaming but now I was laying in my bed, back in reality. But I still couldn't figure out if he was really dead or not because he wasn't here to bust in and comfort me. I laid there for awhile but finally fell back asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up to the sound of my phone. It was a text from Michael.

M- Hey, you coming to the office today?

Me- Yeah be there soon! :)

I showered and brushed my hair. I wore my 'the entire cat population is my best friend' sweater, my maroon jeans, my black combat boots, my cat beanie, and my 'fuck us all' rings (3 rings).

I quickly grabbed my phone and ran out of the house.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I opened the achievement hunter door. I saw Michael, Ray and Geoff. No Gavin. Because of the dreams I've had the worst ran through my mind.

"Where's Gavin?" I said staring at his chair.

"Sarah, Gavin's in England. He didn't want to tell you till he was there cause he didn't want you to worry." Michael said standing up.

"Gavin's not in England. Is he Michael?" I said.

Here comes the thoughts of the worst.

"What do you mean? Gavin is in England." He said.

"No he's not Michael! your lying to me aren't you?!" I yelled as I started to cry.

"Shhhh Sarah, I'm not lying. Why would I lie?" He said.

"You just don't want me to that he died! that's why your saying he's in England! Gavin would never leave with.out telling me! YOU don't want me to worry, so your saying he's in England instead of telling me he's gone!" I sobbed louder.

All the other boys had on there headphones but I knew they where listening.

Gavin would never leave without telling me! all the nightmares where signs and Gavin Free is dead!

"Shhhhhh.... gav is ok he's alive I promise. We can call him now if you want." Michael said pulling me into a hug which is what I needed.

Michael called Gavin and handed me the phone.

"Ello?" man it was good to hear his voice.

"Gavin!!!" I cried.

"Sarah, what's wrong?" he asked.

I explained to him what had just happened and the dream.

"I sorry......" he said.

"Its ok...... I can't wait to see you." I said I was still sniffing but not crying.

"About that........" he said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I'm going to be here for about 4 months." He said. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't say goodbye to you again."

"Gavin you cant!" I yelled.

"I have to..." He said. "I'll call you everyday but Sarah, give the phone to Michael. I love you..... bye."

I gave Michael the phone sat down.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Aright bye." I heard Michael say as he hung up.

Kaiyah came through the door.

"Sarah?" I heard her say.

I got up and hugged her tight.

"You okay now?" She said.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm... I'm just gonna miss him." I said.

"I know." She said.

I sat at Gavin's desk and we recorded a lets play. It was fun and got my mind of the fact that I won't see Gavin for another 4 months.