Part 22

*About 6 months later*

It was the day of Kaiyah and rays wedding. I waited at the end of the isle and the maid of honor. Barbra, Lyndsey, and Kaiyah's friend Sam, where the bride's maids. We wore black strapless, cocktail dresses with a pearly white sparkly belt. We had pearl earrings, white heels, curled hair, red lipstick and nails, and we each held a rose. I looked over and ray. I could tell he was nervous. He wore a black and white tux with a toes in his pocket and the grooms men (gavin, micheal, Geoff, and Kerry) wore almost the same thing but with bow ties. The music started playing as Kaiyah began walking down the isle. It took her a long time to get out here but the wait was worth it. She wore a bright white strapless dress that tight but flowed out just below the butt. It had spread black lace over it. Her lips a bright red color that matched her large bundle of red roses. Her arm was linked to her dad's. I saw a smile spread widely on ray's face then I big smile on Kaiyah's. They where literally the cutest.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

«Late August»

Today marked the 2 year anniversary of my working here. I didn't think it was a big deal. Gavin had left last month for England and will be there for at least another week.

"It's really quite today." I said to myself. I shrugged and went on with my merry way. There wasn't anyone in the achievement hunter office either. "What the hell?" I talk to my self when I'm scared. It was 12 o'clock, at least somebody should be here. I walked out of the ah office and walked down the hall. Knocking on each door and checking inside each room. Nothing.

"Guys?!" I yelled. "Hello????" no one was here. "Haha! this is a good joke! I'm laughing!" I said sarcastically. Nothing. "Barb?" I looked around the corner. "Lindsey?" I called out again. No one.

"The annex." I whispered to myself. I ran through the parking lot. I searched the annex. Still no one. "Fuck." I said leaving the annex. "I'll try calling them." I said to myself again.

I walked into the achievement hunter office to get my phone. The door was locked. "Fuck. did I lock it on my way out?" I said to myself. I went to Ryan's desk which had a set of keys on it. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Surprise!" a abundance of voices yelled.

I jumped and yelled. I was the easiest person to scare. There was everyone. Trapped in the smallest office of the building.

"SWEET BABY JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled. "What the fuck are y'all doing?!" I held my hand over my racing heart.

"We were surprising you, silly!" Barbra said.

"Really?" I said sarcastically. "I meant why."

"Cause it's your second anniversary of working here." She said.

"Sooooo...." I waited for her to continue.

"Sooooooo.... we have a surprise for you." Barb said as Lindsay handed me a box.

"What is this?" I laughed slightly.

"Open it!" Lindsey said.

"Fine." I sighed. "Y'all are weird..." I say as I take the top off the box. The box was empty besides a folded piece of paper taped to the lid. I took off the paper and set the box down. "literally the strangest people." I say as I unfold the paper. It read:

hello.

...turn around...

I turned around. It was Gavin. "GAVIN!!!!!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.

"Hello love." he said.

I kissed him with my hands on his face. "You're not supposed to be home. Until next week!" I say smiling.

"I came home today to surprise you." He smiled.

"I love you." I kissed him.

"I love you too." he said after the kiss.

That's when the unforgettable happened. Gavin got down on one knee. My hands are now on my mouth.
"Sarah Anne smith, will you do me the pleasure, of becoming my wife?" I smiled and nodded. I put out my hand Gavin slipped on the ring. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I cry into him. I calmed down. And he released me. His hands still holding my arm though. I sighed out.
Aa
"Are you okay love?" He asked. I wiped away my tears.

"Yeah." I laughed. He kissed me and I smiled into it.

*the sound of a throat clearing* I pull away from Gavin. And turn my head around slowly. I hadn't forgot the where here because their claps where extremely loud.

"Pardon me." I said. "Wait!" i yelled.

"What?" Michael answered.

"Did anyone get pictures?!" I yelled.

"No." He answered.

"YALL WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING AND DODNT EVEN GET PICTURES?" I yelled.

"Calm down of course we did." He laugh.

"Okay good." I say.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

ending aren't my strong suit...

BUT YAY MARIGE!!!!!

bye loves