Chapter 2

Annabella's POV

I woke up several hours later with a splitting headache. I must have woken up and then made it back to bed only to fall asleep again because it's two in the afternoon. "Shit!" I cursed to nobody in particular. I has missed school and I knew that the guys would be worried and come to check on me. I decided to go and check the damage from my dad's drunken rampage. I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I could see a huge bruise under my left eye and a purpling one along my jaw line. Lifting up my shirt I found purple bluish marks up and down my sides. Grabbing my cover up I went to work on disguising my bruises.

Once I finished covering myself up I turned my phone on. The screen flashed '6 New Messages'. Before even checking my messages I thought about what I was going to tell the guys. I could most likely get away with the whole "I'm sick" thing. The only person who would call me on it would be Logan; considering he was the doctor type. I pressed 'view messages' on my phone. There was one from James, one from Carlos, one from Logan, and three from Kendall.

From James: To Anna: "hey where are you?"

From Carlos: To Anna: "Hey Anna you up for swimming after school?"

From Logie: To Anna: "Hey hun! You're not here today..I hope ur ok! C u later "

From Kenny: To Bells: "Bells where art thou? LOL"

From Kenny: To Bells: "Ugh why aren't you here? Logan is worried sick!"

From Kenny: To Bells: "Hope that ur feeling ok…I'll come by after school with movies and ice cream. :P"

I laughed at Kendall's last message. It was 3:45 now. School ended half an hour ago so they should be up any minute

Logan's POV

Anna wasn't at school today and I was worried considering she left pretty quick last night.

"Yo Logan, I'm going up to see Bells, you wanna come with?" I turned to look at Kendall who had movies and ice cream in his hands.

"Yeah for sure." I got up off the couch, grabbed my cell and left with Kendall. On our way upstairs I couldn't stop fidgeting. I was really worried about Anna. I couldn't shake the feeling that she was hiding something from us. The fact that she was hiding something from me really hurt…considering I've known her for years.

"You okay man? You seem really uneasy about something." Being snapped out of my trance I looked up to meet Kendall's eyes. "Uhh, yeah. I'm just worried about Annabella, I think she may be hiding something from us. You Know?"

"Dude she's a girl. It's best not to worry about it"

Kendall's POV

Logan looked at me with a sad look in his eyes "Yeah I guess you're right." The rest of the way up was silent. I couldn't let it show but I was very worried about my Bells. I've loved Bells ever since we were little. She would get mad whenever people called her Bells but, she told me I was the only one aloud to call her that. It made me feel special. I love her so much; she makes me so happy and I only wish she could see how much I like her. We got to her door and Logan knocked on the door.