Chapter 8

Logan's POV

My alarm went off at nine am sharp. Gustavo wanted us in the studio for ten and it was my responsibility to wake the rest of the guys up. "Ughh- Kendall it's time to get up. We need to be at the studio in an hour." Kendall groaned then rolled over to face me. "Why do we have to get up so damn early?" I let out a small laugh. "I don't know but hurry up and get ready." I walked into James and Carlos' room. James side was pretty much clean and surprisingly so was Carlos'. "Guys c'mon it's time to get up. We have to be at the studio by ten." I saw James start to wake up but Carlos didn't move. "Carlos let's go we're going to be late and I'm not in the mood to get yelled at!" He sat up in bed. "Logie I'm going to stay home I'm not feeling so good." I gave him a sceptical look but decided to drop it. "Okay fine. Hope you feel better." After I left the room I went and got myself ready.

Carlos' POV

It was around ten fifteen and the guys were finally gone I sent a text to Anna to ask if it was ok to come by now.

To: Anna, from: Carlos – hey hun is it ok if I come over now?

After ten minutes of no reply I started to worry. I was just about to call her when I got a response.

To: Carlos, from: Anna – yeah you can come now…he just left

I immediately left the apartment and made my way to hers.

When I arrived at her door I gave it a slight knock. "Anna it's me. Carlos." A few seconds later she opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy; meaning she had been crying. I took her into my arms for a big hug. "Hey sweetie." She looked up at me and let out a weak "hi". I grabbed her hand as we walked into her room. Anna had put her head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile to myself and think about how right this felt. "So, do you have a bag packed?" She grabbed a bag off her bed. "Yeah let's go. I'm so done with this place." I smiled. "Good. That's the strong brave Anna I know." She took my hand and we made our way back to 2J."Welcome home Anna."