Chapter:11

I stared at Blake with shock and disgust. "I'll be picking you up at six be ready or else." I knew exactly what or else meant. What ever Blake wanted he got except his way with me.

He turned and left, his converse squeaked as he turned. I leaned against the handle of the pitchfork thinking about throwing it at the unsuspecting man.

Jesse came up to me. "What's his deal and who is he?" He asked. "That would be my boyfriend and he's an ass if you ask me. When we first met he was supportive and caring. Now he cares more about going out to dinner or making me stay the night so he could 'play with me.'" I told Jesse.

"Sounds like he needs his butt whooped." "Yeah and he always gets his way with anything and everyone, except me. I told him that my career comes first he doesn't like it he can go find someone else who's willing to sleep with him." I said shoving the pitchfork into the hay then dumping it in the wheelbarrow.

I knew Jesse was staring at me the way I said that. When I turned to look at him I was right. "What?" "Never thought I'd here those words out of your mouth. Oh wait I dreamed of that day ever since I met you." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and continued mucking out the stalls. Once I was done I got Jolly and Dally. Kollin, Nick and Jesse left when I was halfway done with the stalls. I brushed both horses and gave them a bath. "Dally do you mind if I borrow Jolly until ten tonight?" I asked the horse. He shook his head.

I patted him and gave them both a treat. It was four when I finished grooming all the horses. I went and changed into the shirt I got with my tack and into a pair of cowgirl tuff jeans. Then I pulled on my Ariat fat babies and loaded up my horse.

I hitched my truck up and left for the rodeo grounds. My phone rang, I picked it up and it was one of the guys. "Sup Josh."
"Hey, just wanted let you know the theme is pretty in pink. Win the theme and you will win a thousand dollars."
"Cool. Is it because you guys heard about me getting my tack and gear?"
"Eh maybe."
"Let me guess most of you guys follow Jesse VonAhn and he posted pictures of me and my tack yesterday."
"Guess you could say that sums it up." He told me.
"Yeah I'm about to pull in see you in a sec." I told him.
"See you in a sec." He taunted.

I pulled up next to a trailer and got out. I unlocked my quarters and stepped into the tack compartment. I pulled out my Stetson and belt. Then I tucked my shirt in and put on my belt that had roping queen on the back.

The outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/rope_like_girl/set?id=201037704

I put my hat on my head. Finally I got Jolly out and brushed him before putting my new tack on him. He looked perfectly pink. I grabbed my rope then led him away from the trailer. I mounted my horse and rode him over to the ring.

Josh, Gavin and Daniel were waiting all dressed in pink. They were all ones from camp. Several other guys were there also. I snuck up on them quietly as they talked. 'Let's test out my new rope.' I thought. I expanded the loop and started twirling it.

After I estimated it I flung it over them and pulled it tight. "Hello Bailey." Josh said trying to get the rope off. "Is this the new one?" He asked. "Dude turn around and you'll see the rest." I told him. He turned in his saddle to see.

"Cool. Nice gear." He told me as he smirked. The guys agreed with him. We started at five and roped until nine. They told me what was going on in the tie down event in ERA. "You guys won't believe who is my team roping partner." I said as I sat on Jolly bareback. They took pictures of us and our horses before roping so they could determine who won the theme by the end of the night.

"Bailey." I looked over at the entrance. There stood Blake pissed even more than ever. "Yeah the 'supportive' boyfriend is here and I even told him I was going to be here tonight." I told the guys. "He sounds pretty pissed." One said.

"Yeah who has the red Dodge Ram with a stock trailer parked close to the ring?" I asked. "That would be me." Daniel told me. "New truck?" "Yup and Travis is parked on the other side of you." He said.

"Will you walk with me to my trailer?" I asked him. "Sure. With the way he treats you now definitely." "I'll go too." "Same here." "Ok we have the winner of the pink theme." A man said walking up to us.

"The winner of the thousand dollars is Bailey. Face it we all saw this coming." He told us handing me the check. "Thank you it will go to good use." I told him. He nodded and talked to a few others.

"Ready to go Bailey?" Daniel asked. "Yup. I got to get home and check the horses." I told him. "Then let's go." We rode back to our trailers and there was Blake leaning against mine. I felt fear start building up within me. Should have brought the dog along. Once at the trailer I slid off Jolly and took his reins.

"Thought we had a date tonight?" Blake asked. "Oh should have rescheduled it." I told him. "Because I recall telling you I already had plans tonight."

"Nope I don't remember that." He said walking over to me. I took my saddle off Jolly and put it in the trailer next to Jesse's. "And who's is that?" Blake asked. "My partner's." I almost spat. He grabbed my hair and held me close to his face.

"You do not talk to me like that do you understand?" I tried not to show any pain. "Do you understand me?" He asked with gritted teeth. "Yes. But I don't care." I said before kneeing him where the sun don't shine.

I jumped over him and around my horse. Blake came out and stormed over to me. I glanced right and saw Daniel standing there. He signed for me to be quiet. "If you do that again you know what will happen." He gritted at me.