2

"I'm gonna kill Tamar" Toni said while getting her lesson plan together for the day. She was thinking about the HORRIBLE blind date that Tamar set up once again. This man was all types of wrong. Because the date was so horrid, Toni decided to never except another blind date from any of her sisters.

After getting everything together, Toni laid her head down on her desk. She didn't realize that the bell rang five minutes ago, and her class was full of students waiting for her.

The feeling of eyes on her made her sit up. She looked at everybody forgetting where she was for a second.

"Good morning Miss Braxton, how was the date?"  Nicki asked smiling.

Toni was cool enough with the class to tell them about the date even though it's only her second day on the job. She figured after letting the class hear Tamar telling all her tea, she might as well gone head and let them hear it.

"Listen, I feel comfortable enough to tell you all as long as whatever happens in this classroom stays in this classroom okay?" Toni asked looking at everyone.

"We promiseKelly said.

"Okay, it was the date from hell" Toni said trying to hide the fact that she was mad as hell.

"How was it bad" Nicki asked.

"We'll talk about that another time" Toni said trying to change the subject.

"Okay class we will start off class by writing in your journals. We will do this everyday before class actually starts. And, I've also decided that since I will be reading them that I will write my own and share it with you" Toni said while passing out the journals.