14

August and Chris was at August's house trying to figure out what the hell to do. August misses Toni like crazy already and it's only been a few hours since she left. Toni left and went to the Bahamas like she originally planned, and she only told Tamar where she was because she didn't want anybody else to know.

Tamar understood where Toni was coming from. She needed to get away from all the drama that's been happening. She needs time to herself to think and breathe again. Yeah, she already misses August like crazy but it's for the best.

August still couldn't believe that Toni just left him. She just walked out of that classroom with his heart in her hands. And Toni, whether she knows it or not, got August wrapped around her pretty finger.

"You thinking about Toni?" Chris asked, once he noticed August still in a daze. They were at August's house, trying to figure everything out.

"Yeah, I just don't know how this shit happened. I can't even be with ha when all of this shit is happenin'. I miss ha like crazy already. I prolly sound like a pussy right now but Ion give a fuck," August said before putting his hands on his head.

"You don't sound like a pussy, man. You sound in love. We gon' find out who did this shit and when we do, it's gon' be a cold day in hell," Chris said. Their conversation was interrupted when the doorbell rung. Chris went and answered it.

When Chris answered the door, it was the rest of his friends that were in Toni's class. Truth is, they didn't care that Toni was with August. They actually support them. They loved Toni, and they miss her too.

She was the best teacher they ever had. She was nice, understanding, funny, beautiful. She was amazing to them. She basically treated them like they were her own children.

"Hey Chris, hey August," Kelly greeted first. A collection of "heys" and "wassups" came from the rest of the group. The group consisted of Kelly, Beyonce, Letoya, Tyga, Aaliyah, and a few others from Toni's class.

"Hey, what y'all doin' here?" August asked after he sat up.

Kelly looked at the group before answering August.

"We came because we wanted to talk to you. What's going on with you and Ms. Braxton, we support you two. We miss Ms. Braxton like crazy that's why we're planning to help you. We know about Ms. Braxton leaving because Chris told us. He knew that because we loved Ms. Braxton as our teacher and we're your friends, that we would help you.

"Thanks, y'all" August said with a smile. He was lucky to have friends like them. Like Chris, August has known this group of friends since pre- k. Chris has known him longer though because they grew up together.

Kelly smiled at him.

"So, how exactly are you planning to help find out who did this," Chris asked, curiously. August was anxious to find out what they were planning to do, too.

"I know who did this," Beyonce blurted before Kelly had the chance to answer August.

"Who?" August asked while looking at Beyonce suspiciously.

Beyonce hesitated before answering August. She found out who planned it when they were at school. She heard the two people talking about it when she was on her way to the bathroom that morning.

"It was Nicki and Meek," Beyonce admitted.

"How do you know it was them?" Kelly asked.

Beyonce pulled out her cellphone and played the voice recording she had. It was Nicki and Meek's conversation.

Meek Mill. One of Nicki's side pieces. Well, that's the nice way to put it. She's really one of the hoes Meek uses for a good dick sucking, but that's on her. Meek Mill took over his father's drug- selling empire after he died by getting shot by August's dad.

August's dad and Meek's dad were drug rivals. Meek's dad was always jealous of the fact that August's dad was always on the top of his game. August took over his father's legacy after he and his brother died from a shoot- out a few years ago.

Now, that August keeps his father's business on top, Meek was trying to do everything in his power to get rid of August. Even if it meant killing him, Toni, or both of them. Nicki is helping him because she's trying to get revenge on August for getting rid of her thoting ass.

At this point, August was furious. He lost his woman, the love of his life, over some petty and greety motherfuckers. Somebody had to pay and August didn't give a fuck what he had to do to get his woman back.

"What's tha plan?" August asked, looking around at everybody in his leaving room.

Meanwhile...

I don't want to

Sing another love song, baby

I don't want to

Hum another melody

I don't want to

Live my life without you, baby

It's driving me crazy

I don't wanna laugh

I don't wanna play

I don't wanna talk

Have nothing to say

I don't wanna for-

Forget this show

How can I go on?

Now, that you are gone

Toni sang while writing in her song book. She was writung songs of her own. The lyrics described how she felt. August was constantly on her mind since she left and it's only been a few hours.

Both of them are love sick. They miss each other so much. Did Toni think that her decision of leaving was a mistake? Yes, she did but she also knew that it was for the best.

It was true. She didn't want to do anything. She couldn't eat or sleep. All she could do was write and think about her situation with August.

August will be damned if he let Nicki and Meek get away with his. They lost their damn minds if they think they're gonna get away with any of this.

On another note....

"Do you really think this is gonna work?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah, but if it doesn't that's your funeral, too" Meek said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Bullshit! Your ass is crazy, Meek!" Nicki yelled.

SMACK!

"You lost your damn mind if you think you can raise your damn voice at me, bitch!" Meek yelled before dropping his pants and boxers to the ground.

"Now, get your ass over here and do what your only good for!" Meek yelled. A crying Nicki, walked slowly to him while holding her cheek, got on her knees and went to work.

A few chapters left....