Epilogue

"Mommy, the scawy monster  tryin' tah get me." Little August yelled while hiding behind Toni's legs. Toni chuckled at her three- year- old son's antics while she was finishing up with dinner.

"Whea' lil Aug at?" August asked while coming into the kitchen. He pretended like he didn't see little August hiding behind his wife's legs.

"I don't know baby, but I think we need to call someone about the little leg monsters that's been attacking my legs for the past few minutes." Toni replied jokingly, making little August giggle.

"I guess we do, baybeh. I wish I could find lil Aug, but I guess he don't want some of his grandma's peach cobbla' and ice cream for dessert afta' dinner." August shrugged, making little August's eyes widen in excitement.

"I'm right hea, daddy!" Little August said before running to his dad. August picked him up and lifted him in the air, making lil August squeal and laugh.

"Thea' my lil man!" August said with a big smile on his face. He was happy to be married to the love of his life of three years with a beautiful son and a daughter on the way. He also graduated college and became a famous singer. He couldn't be more in love and happy with his life.

Toni has been in pure bliss these past three years. She's proud of the family her and August has built these three years. She quit her teaching job and is now a famous singer. Three years ago, before she met August, she would've never thought she'd be married with kids. If someone would've told her this a long time ago, she would've never believed it.

After the police found Timothy dead in that building three years ago, they cremated his body because he had no living relatives. If he was alive, he would've never saw daylight. 

The police did a background check on Timothy and found out his real name was Ashton. He's been wanted in nine states and a foreign country for all the rapes he committed on different women.

He's also the reason why he didn't have any living relatives. He raped his three little sisters, he raped and killed his mother, and he murdered his dad before he burned all their bodies in the house they were living in. He's been on the run for years, changing his name and moving from place to place, and now he's dead.

Meek is in jail, and he definitely will never see the light of day. He was charged with many things. They found him when they found Nicki. She was knocked out. The police found Meek as soon as he was about to rape her. She was lucky the police came when they did, or she would've been dead and lost her baby.

August and Toni forgave Nicki for what she did. They figured that she suffered enough after what Meek put her through. They didn't press charges and the police let her go.

Nicki moved to Hawaii after she had her daughter two years ago. She found out that Drake was the father to her baby after the DNA test came. People looked at her as a hoe, but she really wasn't. She was just blinded by Meek's bullshit because he threatened to kill Drake if she didn't do what she was told. She's now married to her husband, Drake. They have also built their very own music empire and are super rich. She's now truly happy with her life.

Chris got married to Janet. Three years ago, after everything that happened, Chris and Janet confessed that they've been seeing each other. It started right around the time after August stopped Toni from going to the Bahamas the first time.

So, Chris and Janet have been married for three and a half years and just had their daughter, Angel. Chris, as promised, became a famous singer and dancer. Janet quit her job and is now a living legend, singer and dancer also. To say their happy would be an understatement.

"Come on, baby. It's time to eat, you and daddy's favorite" Toni said while helping her son sit in his chair.

"Crawfish ettofette!" Little August said in excitement. He and his dad loves them some New Orleans style ettoffee. They joined hands and August prayed over their food before they ate.

After dinner, August and Toni helped little August brush his teeth and get ready for bed. Little August loved it when his mom would sing to him to help him go to sleep.

I love you

I love you

Drive me crazy, thinking 'bout you, baby

I love you

But, you love her

Drive me crazy, what am I gonna do

Toni sang her hit single 'I Heart You' to little August until he feel asleep. A few hours later, Toni and August was laying in their bed after some hot, steamy, sweaty, sex. Toni's head was laying on August's chest while she was tracing the tattoos on his chest and stomach.

"Who would've thought, I'd be married tah tha luh of my life wit tha perfect family after three years of our love affair?" August asked as he ran his fingers through Toni's brown hair. Toni chuckled at what August said because it seems to always be the question he ask when they're cuddling in bed.

"To be honest, I never thought it would've happened, but I don't regret anything." Toni admitted. It's true, if Toni had the opportunity to go back and change everything that happened, she wouldn't do it because she loves August and the family they built together, same for August.

"I luh ya short ass." August said with a smirk before lightly squeezing Toni's naked ass.

"There's nothing wrong with being fun sized, August!" Toni said which made August laugh.

"Ya mine, funsized." August said before they kissed.

"You know what else?" August asked once they broke the kiss.

"August?" Toni asked.

"Yea?" August asked.

"I don't regret falling in love with my student." Toni said with a smile.

"And, I don't regret falling in love with The Teacher.

THE END!