10

When Toni left the school, she made her way home with and packed all her things in her suitcases. Once done, she ran downstairs and helped the cab driver put all of them in the trunk. After all her suitcases was in the trunk, she got in the backseat of the cab.

The whole ride to the airport, all she could think about was August. She loves him so much that she feels like she has to do this for his own good. She didn't wanna ruin his future for something that started off as lust. Instead, she fucked around and fell in love. She couldn't let August throw his future away like that. Hopefully, he'll understand one day.

She feels that if she loves him that much, she will be okay with saying goodbye, but anybody can see that she will be miserable as hell without the one she loves. Toni decided to go to the Bahamas to get herself together and find herself for a while. She's gonna miss August terribly, but she has to do was right for the one she loves. She figured he'd thank her later.

August is mad as hell about Toni just up and leaving without saying anything. He loves that woman with everything in him, and he feels like she doesn't feel the same way anymore. He'll be damned if he let his first true love just leave him like that! Hell No! She belongs to him just like he belongs to her.

He and Chris finally made it to Toni's house. August rushed out of his car and to Toni's door. He knocked and knocked and knocked and not one answer. He was about to give up and leave until Toni's next door neighbor told him that earlier that day, Toni left in a cab, for the airport, with bags in her hands.

Her neighbor explained that he doesn't know where Toni was going, but he knew she was only going to the airport. August hurriedly got back in his car and made his way to the Atlanta airport. The airport was twenty minutes away, and the whole way there, all August could think about was praying that he made it on time to get his woman.