17

SPLASH!

Toni woke up in a panic from a bucket of water being thrown on her. She quickly tried to lift up til something pinched her wrist causing her to hiss in pain. She looked up and found that she was handcuffed to a bed's head board.

"Wake ya ass up, bitch" Timothy yelled.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Toni asked in a panic. She didn't know what was going on, or where she was. The last thing she remembers is the uber she called pulling up to pick her up from the airport. Anything after that was a big blur.

"I'll do anything just let me go," Toni said with tears welling up in her eyes. All she cared about was the safety of her unborn child. She doesn't care about losing her life, as long as her baby is safe.

Timothy slapped her, making her cry out.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You gonna get what's comin' to ya old ass," Timothy said before leaving out of the room.

Toni was freaking out. She didn't know how this happened and why it's happening. She hasn't done anything to anyone, at least not that she knows of, so why was she getting punished for. She was scared out of her mind. She didn't know what to do.

She looked around the room for some type of clue to where she might be. She even tried to look for something that would help her get out of the handcuffs, but she found nothing.

"We're gonna get out of here, I promise" Toni whispered to her unborn child before putting her free hand on her stomach.

August and his crew were together in his living room coming up with a plan to save Toni.

"Y'all we gotta be careful on how we do this plan because Meek has a big ass place, and Toni could be anywhere. Plus, Meek be having his shit guarded like Trump ass in tha white house," Sneak explained while showing them the drawing of Meek's house.

Sneak went over the entire plan to the crew before getting them to load up the trucks. They made sure they were strapped with everything they needed before leaving August's house to go save Toni. Ten minutes later, they were parked vacient, across the street from Meek's house.

They checked the cameras that Sneak was able to hack into. From the looks of it, Meek was gone. He only had a few people in the house, and the guards that's guarding the house.

"Alright, this is our chance. Let's go get ya girl, August. Y'all rememba' the plan?" Sneak asked. A collection of 'yeahs' came from everybody before they all strapped up and sneakily got out the van.

August and Sneak were hiding on different sides of the house. They waited for the right time, and when August gave Sneak a signal, Sneak shot one of the guards on the side of the head, instantly killing him. The other guard almost had his gin out before August shot him in the arm, making the guard groan in pain.

"Nobody mess with my girl," August said before he went up to the guard and shot him in the chest, killing him. August and Sneak burst through the door before they knew it, they killed every person in the house.

"August!" Sneak yelled from the basement.

"What's wrong?" August asked. He made his way to the basement. Before he could go down there, Miles came from down there.

"Toni, she's gone." Miles said. It was enough for August to break.

With Toni....

Toni's POV
I have been here for hours being tortured by some guy named Meek, either him or a guy named Timothy. All I remember is them punching me, knocking me out. When I woke up, I was in this dirty ass warehouse.

'August, where the hell are you?' Toni thought. She was hungry, scared, frustated, and horney. Those are not good combinations for a tied up, pregnant woman.

"It amazing how a bitch ya age want an eighteen year old. You such a fucking hoe. What the hell could you possibly want with that nigga?" Meek asked with a sinister smirk.

"I didn't ask ya dusty dick havin' ass about you and Nicki cause I personally don't give a fuck. So, I suggest you mind ya own damn business and I mind mine." Toni said pissed off. You can hear the Maryland come out of her tone.

"Bitch got balls, huh? Let's see if you got balls when I'm done with ya ass." Meek commented before punching Toni in the mouth, but Toni took it like a G because as soon as the blood started to flow down her bottom lip, she spit a bunch of it in Meek's face, causing a smirk to come across her face.

Meek was pissed off that he slowly wipped his mouth, and slowly turned his face to where their eyes met. He was about the punch her in the stomach until Toni turned the chair she was tied to a certain way, so he missed her stomch and punched her side.

"Fuck!" Toni yelled. The shit hurt, but she was glad that she was able to save her baby from getting hurt. She feels that he can torture her all he wants, but she'll be damned if he did it to his baby. Meek left out cause he had a plan for Toni.

"Timothy, she's all yours." Meek said to Timothy before leaving.

Nicki couldn't take it anymore. She wasn't expecting it to get this far. She let her jealousy get the best of her. She's now beat up from Meek because she refused to help him anymore. She couldn't do it anymore. She was done even if it meant getting killed by Meek.

I'm horny as fuck right now, so you ready to stop being a bitch and get this act right?" Meek asked while biting his lip.

"I'm not giving you shit!" Nicki replied, with her busted lip, it was hard to understand, but she was sure she got her point across when she saw Meek's pissed off expression.

"We'll see about that..." Meek said before pulling his pants down and slapping Nicki so hard that she passed out.

A/N: I thought this chapter was terrible but..I'm having trouble ending this book. One chapter left then Epilogue.

Read🤗

Enjoy😘

The Braxtons😍