8

It's been a month since that day in Toni's classroom, and Toni and August would meet up every Tuesday and Thursday for August's tutoring sessions. They would get through the sessions with the air full of sexual tension. When the sessions would be over, they would meet at either Toni's house or August's house and have endless sex. Sometimes, they would even do it in the backseat of their cars in the school's parking lot when it's empty. Toni knows that what she's doing is some very risky behavior, but she figured that she would ride this bitch til the wheels fall off.

August messed around and caught feelings for Toni. Yep, he pussy whipped. He didn't plan on catching feeling for Toni, it just happened. He wouldn't dare to say anything because he doesn't know how Toni would take it. He even went as far as getting rid of all his hoes for Toni. Nicki was the first one he got rid of. The bitch was becoming to clingy. Hell, he wasn't the only one she was with, so she'll be alright. Anyway, Toni's sisters have noticed Toni's weird behavior when she's around them.

She's always smiling and always have this amazing glow on her face. She's become nicer than what she usually is. Her strange behavior haven't gone unnoticed by her students and coworkers either. I mean she still stays on top of her teaching, but it's just her physical appearance that confuses the people around her. If someone asks her about it, she would just brush them off.

August's friends have noticed that August has been acting weird too. He doesn't have booty calls anymore, he's starting to show up to class on time, his grades are improving, and he doesn't party that much anymore. His friends are starting to believe that he's gone MIA on everybody. What the hell is wrong with these two? Toni and August need to get a grip because one slip up, can cause a bunch of trouble.

Toni sat in her classroom on a Monday afternoon, reading some of her student's journals. She has kept her promise about writing one herself and reading it to the class. She would read hers to the class every Friday, a few minutes before class ends. She would purposely skip pages when they were about her and August's escapades together. Right now, she was reading Nicki's journal.

September 12, 2017

Dear Journal,

It's the one and only Nicki Minaj. Today, I wanted to talk about my life.My so called parents are never around. My mom is the top lawyer across the country, so she's always on business trips. My dad left us when I was five years old to go to his mistress of ten years out of twenty years of him and my mom's marriage. This nigga decided to leave us on their wedding anniversary. My mom was planning to tell him that she was pregnant. She lost the baby a few weeks later do to stress, and he left. There are a few good things that come out of them not being around though. I can always get some dick when I feel like it from whoever I want. I did get some from August, but I was just using him to get some money. With his small dick having ass. Anyway, that's all for now until next time.

Signed: Nicki Minaj

Toni couldn't believe what she had just read. Did August have sex with Nicki when they were having sex? She couldn't help but ask herself that. 'I don't even know why I'm worried about who August has been with, he's not my man, we're just having sex every now and then' she thought. It was just a lust thing. At least, that's what she thought, or it was what she was trying to convince herself. 'I'm not catch feelings for that boy' she thought. She grabbed the next folder which was August's journal. She opened it and only found beautiful drawings of her in perfect detail.

September 12, 2017

(The drawing)

Toni was speechless. The picture was amazing. 'I didn't know he could draw' she thought. There was some writing on the bottom of the page. It said:

Truly a masterpiece, My Everything,

Ms. Braxton

Toni didn't know what to say. That picture just confirmed August's feelings for Toni. Toni never took her eyes off the drawing and the words at the bottom. After a few seconds, something in Toni clicked.

'Oh my god, I do have feelings for August' she thought. The flutter of her heart just confirmed her feelings for him. 'This is not good at all. I have to do something' Toni thought while putting up the journals and packing up her stuff to leave for the day.

~20 minutes later...~

Toni arrived at Tamar's house. She had to talk to somebody. She figured she would talk to Tamar about everything. She knows that Tamar won't judge her because Tamar went through a similar situation with Vince. Toni and Tamar have a super close bond that's what makes Toni comfortable with talking to her sister.

"Tamar, I need to talk to you about some things" Toni said once Tamar let her in the house.

"What's wrong, Toni?" Tamar said knowing it's something serious by the look on Toni's face.

"Promise you won't judge or get upset because you went through something similar" Toni asked desperately while they were sitting.on the living room couch.

"I promise, now tell me what's going on" Tamar said.

Toni took a deep breath and told Tamar everything, starting from the beginning of her and August, to the sex, and the picture of her. Toni grabbed August's journal out of her purse and showed it to Tamar. Tamar was speechless, but she understood where Toni was coming from because her and Vince were the same way.

See, before Vincent, Tamar's husband, was a successful record executive, he was one of Tamar's college professors. She was a freshman in college, and Vince was twenty-eight at the time. There was a huge age difference between them, but they didn't give a damn. When Tamar first entered Vince's classroom, it was love at first sight. Eventually, they started to have a studentxteacher affair and some time during that affair, they fell in love with each other. Vince ended up quitting his job to be with Tamar. Now, all those years later, they are happily married.

"You fell in love with that boy, didn't you?" Tamar asked.

"I am in love with him Tamar, and I feel bad that I let it get this far. I'm such a whore" Toni cried.

"You're not a whore for that, Toni. Stop saying that because it's not true at all." Tamar said while comforting Toni.

"Am I wrong for what I've done?" Toni asked.

"Tone, no one can help who they fall in love with. It just happens, you just have to accept the fact that it did happen. The age difference doesn't matter when you're in love" Tamar explained before giving Toni some tissue.

"Thanks, Tayme" Toni said while wiping away her tears with the tissue.

"No problem, T. Whatever you decide to do, I'm here to support you" Tamar said before giving Toni a hug.

"Thanks, Tamar. I know what I have to do" Toni said before giving Tamar a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

'I know exactly what I have to do' Toni thought.