11

This chapter will be switching POVs so please read it all so you're not confused.

Lips upon lips

Body against body

Ecstasy in the air

Two lovers molded into one

Love, love, and more love

Together as one

Peak after peak

Moan after moan

Until the early morning

Kisses

Lower and lower

Moving

Slower and slower

To the beat and lyrics

Of making sweet, sweet love

~poem by Author/me~

As soon as Toni and August left the airport and went to his house, they barely made it inside the house before they started their love making. It was a shame!

August seized Toni's plump lips, covered in light pink lipstick, in a passionate kiss. He let his tongue playfully lick and invade her mouth and take absolute control.

August POV
I was kissing her and blazed a trail of saliva down to her neck. My tongue reached the dip of her neck. I licked and twirled her tongue like I was eating an ice cream cone. I sucked on her neck marking my territory. Because she is mine and I'm hers. I kiss up to her face to be met with Toni with her eyes closed while biting her lip tightly. I lean her on the wall behind us. My hands fell upon my destination. I used two fingers and rubbed the slightly wet imprint on her panties.

Toni's POV
I heard August lowly say "open your eyes." I slowly opened them and I let go of my lip.

August's POV
She let out a low breath, that resembled a moan from her sultry lips.

Toni's POV
August definitely knew how to tease a woman. Damn, he's good at it! I felt his finger speed up, and I felt really hot and a little wet. I leaned my head back. All I could do was enjoy the ineffable affect he had on my body. No one has ever made me feel this good..no loved. I looked at him, and he smiled devilishly at me. I feel his strong arms lift my small frame from the ground. I trace my finger around his lips and kiss him slow and smooth. Until he let his tongue in my mouth and mine in his, fighting for some control. We reached my bedroom and he laid me aganist the headboard.

August POV
I continue to make out with Toni. I break the kiss andpeck her lips. I reach my hand and take off her shirt and unhook her bra. It falls, revealing part of her gorgeous body. I stare for a minute, taking it all in. I lick the valley between her plump, full breast. I kiss her left boob and bite gently on her nipple to tease it and do the same to the right.

Toni's POV
I let out a moan as he kissed and teased my breast. I sit up a little and start to take off his shirt. I look at his abs. I kiss and lick down his toned chest.

August's POV
As she kissed down my chest, she looked and smiled innocently at me. Then, she took off my belt and ma pants fall. I grunt at how hard I am. She took off my Calvin Klein boxers. Little Aug was standing at full attention fa Toni. Toni looked up at me for a second and smiled as she slid the condom on me. I flipped ha ova so that I'm on top and rubbed ma tip o . Ha entrance that was dripping wet at this point. I slide in slowly, so she would get used to ma size. Damn, ha pussy was tight as fuck.

Toni's POV
I moaned as he slid further into me. He was so long. He sped up his pace, and I moaned very loudly.

August's POV
Her moans were so rhythmic that they were like a song. I put maself all tha way in. She let out a little shriek.

Toni's POV
When he put all of himself in, I couldn't take it. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Like our souls were connected and taking our love to new heights. I felt hot and my legs started to shake a little. My back was arched, but I arched it further. I felt a liquid rush out of my folds

August's POV
She was moaning my name the whole time. Then, she came and I licked up all her white cream. I kept going until I pulled out and busted a nut in tha condom. When she came again, I quickly licked it up. As we cuddled, I felt the scratches on my back.

Toni's POV
I can't believe I came twice. I felt soo good.

When August looked over at Toni laying beside him, she was lightly snoring making August chuckle a little bit before he drifted off, holding the love of his life.

How was it everybody?
Thank Teagan_Locklyn! She won the steamy sex contest! Don't worry! If you didn't submit a scene yet, you can still do it and I'll use it for other chapters or books. Comment/Vote. Don't forget to congratulate the winner!!!