15

It's been two weeks, and August and the crew have been trying to come up with a good plan to get these motherfuckers. August couldn't wait for all of this to be over. He couldn't wait to have Toni back in his arms. He misses her so much.

"Ughh," Toni groaned while hovering over the toilet for the fifth time in the last hour. She has been having a tough time these past two weeks. She's been throwing up and having the urge to sleep all the time.

It doesn't help that all that she's been wanting is August. She craved his touch, kisses, his dick inside her, just his presence all around. She can't take being away from him any longer. With that thought, she decided that tomorrow, she was going to get her man back. Who gives a damn about what people say anymore? She's happy with August and that's all that matters.

Tonight, she was going to the store to get some things she needed. So, she brushed her teeth and put on some different clothes. She had already taken a shower, so she wasn't worried about that.

After she got dressed, she grabbed her keys and her purse and made her way to the nearest store

After she got dressed, she grabbed her keys and her purse and made her way to the nearest store. Once she made it in, she went to the medicine isle and looked through the different products that was in front of her. Once she found what she was looking for, she grabbed three of them in different varieties and paid for them.

The whole right back to the beach house she rented, she was nervous as hell for what was about to come. This could change her life in so many ways, some ways good, some ways bad. She was thinking about how August would feel about this, how she feels. She knew that whatever the outcome, it was change her and August's life. What she didn't know was, she was being followed.

She finally made it to the house and didn't waste any time grabbing all of her stuff and going inside. She sat her purse down on the kitchen counter and hurriedly made her way to the bathroom.

After taking care of what she needed to, she set an alarm on her phone for a few minutes and waited. While waiting for the time to go off, she started to think about when her and August first met. She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips when she thought about all his attempts to get to her and he did.

Her phone finally went off and she picked up the small stick that was sitting on the bathroom sink and read it.

'Positive' the pregnancy test read. She smiled at the test before looking down and placing her hand on her stomach. Her smile slowly faded once she thought about August once again.

'Does he even want kids?'

'Will he leave after I tell him?'

'What if he denies that this baby is his?'

She had a bunch of unanswered questions in her head about Aug's reaction. She's ecstatic about having a baby because to be honest, she's always wanted a baby. She was okay with waiting because she wanted to make sure she was having a baby by a man that she loves, and he loves her, flaws and all. She found that in August which makes her even happier to have his child.

With all these thoughts in her head and the excitement of having a baby, she has made up her mind to go back home to her man. She misses him and feels that they've been without each other long enough.

August has been so stressed these past two weeks. He's constantly thinking about Toni. He misses her like crazy, and he can't take it anymore. He wants to be with his girl! Before he can do that, he has to figure out how to get Nicki and Meek back for what the fuck they did.

He was knocked out of his thoughts by Chris coming into his home office.

"What's up, man?" Chris asked before taking a seat in front of August's desk.

"Wassum Chris, did y'all find out anything yet?" August asked.

"Not yet, man. Whatever this nigga is planning, he's doing everything he can to cover up his tracks," Chris explained.

"He won't be able tah cover it up fah long cuz when I get done wit his ass, he gon' wish he ain't come fah me and mine," August explained. He was tired of playing games with this bastard. This means war!

'Toni, I'ma get ya back ba'lee dat, baybeh' he thought.

~ @ "The Spot....."~

"What have you found out yet?" Meek asked into the phone.

"I followed her into a nearby store in the medicine isle. She bought three different varities of pregnancy tests," The P.I. explained to Meek.

"So, the hoe is having his baby?" Meek asked, rhetorically.

"Apparently, she is and she's planning to fly back to reveal the news to August tomorrow," the private investigator, Timothy explained.

"Good job, Timothy. First thing tomorrow, fly back here cause we got some business to handle," Meek said before hanging up the phone. He opened his desk drawer and got his blunt out and lighing it with his lighter and taking a pull from it.

He turned around in his seat and looked out at the view before him.

"Get ready, August because tomorrow is the day your bitch and your ugly ass baby dies," he laughed evilly but that quickly ended when he started coughing from the smoke of the blunt in his mouth.

Dumb ass.....

A/N: Sorry, I haven't updated this book. I've been having terrible writer's block for it and now I've finally figured out what to do. Maybe after two more chapters, this book will end.

I can't wait to share my future books with everyone!🙌🙌 I really hope y'all enjoy them.

Read, Love, & The Braxtons❤🔥