5

Dedicated to _bmic_ and all my other supporters!

For the past few days, Toni has been restless. After what happened between her and August, she took a few weeks off to blow off some steam. August did things to her that still has her speechless, and he only used his fingers! If he's that skillful with his fingers, how the hell will she act when he actually give her the dick!

'Am I wrong for what's happening? Am I becoming a whore?' She asked herself.

Toni loves her job, and she doesn't wanna lose it because of what she's doing. 'Maybe I should stop this before it gets too far' she thought. But, it already became too far when she didn't stop him from what happened in her classroom. 'How could I have stopped it, it felt soo good' she thought.

August couldn't stop thinking about Ms. Braxton since that day in her classroom. See, August is known for being...let's just say a..'fuckboy'. He's known for his endless one night stands..to be more specific with Nicki. But, he's gone weeks without a one stand all because of his sexy English teacher.

He's even gone as far as jacking off. Nights of that and endless wet dreams about her. 'What the fuck is happening to me' he asked. It doesn't help that no one has heard from Ms. Braxton in weeks. Everybody misses her especially August. They're stuck with Mr. Williams, a well-known substitute teacher. He has black hair with just a little bit of grey in it. He looks as if he's in his early forties. He's supper mean because apparently his wife says he's TERRIBLE in bed and left him for a man almost half her age.

But, it's not their fault that his wife of thirty years left his ugly ass, that's his own fault. Anyway, August hates the fact that Ms. Braxton is avoiding him. They're both stubborn and neither one of them wants to admit how they feel about each other. August isn't used to feeling how he's feeling, and for some reason he really likes the feeling.