Lunch with the bad boys

Me and Jaylene started walking toward the cafeteria. It was pretty noisy on there, but most of the sound was coming from the bottom left corner just like Tenzing said. We got our lunch and started walking toward them. We were almost there, then the guy sitting next to Tenzing got up and said, "Take a seat right here." Pointing to the empty seat next to Tenzing. "Ookay, thank you." I said once I sat down everybody 'aww'ing. I just rolled my eyes. "What?!" I said getting pretty annoyed. "You guys are so cute together." Said Alec. OMG that guy can be annoying at times. "We're not even together. We barely met each other today." I said. "It's called love at first sight, sweetheart." Omg as much as I wished to it was just obviously not gonna happen. Tenzing Trainor, hot, bad boy, popular. Ashley, weird, new girl, nerd. Totally not happening. I just rolled my eyes while everyone else just laughed exept Tenzing. He was just sitting eating his food while talking to this other guy sitting next to him. The guys seemed cool, pretty chill. Even Jaylene was talking to this guy, and to think she wasn't into guys. After an hour of talking and laughing with the guys, lunch was over. Me and Jaylene had our next class together, Tenzing walked us there then left to his class. The rest of the school day went like that, each class I had at least one of my friends with me.
Finally the day was over. Me and Jaylene walked towards our lockers but before we could get there, someone grabbed me by my arm I quickly turned around it was a girl next to, two other girls.  "I've been watching you." She says as she glares into my eyes. "Tenzing is mine, and trust me I recommend you stop hitting on him, cuz trust me I will make your life miserable." When she finishes I just walk away and continue walking with Jaylene. Just stupid haters, jelly of AWSOME me. They can say whatever, I don't care.  Me and Jaylene grab all our stuff and go meet up with Yakcy in the car, she had just pulled over at the entrance of the school. "Perfect timing." I said , she rolls her eyes. I was just getting the car when I hear someone say, "Bye Ash!" I turn around to find Tenzing waving at me, I smile and wave back. "First day and already got a boyfriend, I'm proud." She says. Me and Jaylene just laughed. "It's a longgg story." I say. We arrive home, Yakcy drives into their garage and I just say bye and start heading toward my house. "See you later." I hear Jaylene scream. "Okay." I yell back.
My mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner. "Hey mom." I said hugging her. "Hi sweetheart. How was your day?" She asked. "It went great." I said. "I'm glad to hear that, honey." She said as I ran upstairs to my room. I just dropped my backpack on the floor, took of my shoes and bed here I come. I was really tired, I really couldn't stop thinking of Tenzing. Eventually I dozed off.
Later I was woken by someone dumping water on my face. "Ahhhhh!!!" I yelled. I quickly woke up and noticed it was Yakcy and Jaylene. "Come to my house we need to talk about your boyfriend." She said literally dragging me down the stairs, I tend to be a very lazy person😬 "Mom I'm going with Tia Elsa." I yelled to mom. "Ok. I'll call you when dinners ready." Yelled mom. And me Yakcy and Jaylene ran out the door towards their house. We went up to Yakcys room since it was biggest. We sat on the bean bags. "So who's this special guy???" Yakcy asked. "So me and Jaylene were in math class, and then this hella hot guy. And the teacher assigned him to walk us to each class since we were new." I said, hopelessly smiling.  "Yes his name is Tenzing and Ashley is in loooove!" Jaylene said. "I just like him, that's it." I said, even tho I knew I was in love. "Yeah sure. You literally blush with every single word he says to you!!" Said Jaylene. "Omg not even!" I said. After a while arguing and talking about Tenzing my mom called to go eat dinner. Yakcy and Jaylene walked me to the door even tho it was right across the street. "Hi dad." I said kissing him on the cheek. Him and my mom were sitting at the dinner table. After dinner I went to my room and turn on tv and eventually fell asleep.