Chapter 29 He's back?

Kirstie's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. Jeremy was running towards me declaring his love for me. It didn't seem real. Him running towards me. Him wanting to be with me. I didn't know what to do. I loved him but he left me. I ran towards him.

"I love you" he said softly as he looked into my eyes

"I love you too" I said. We then shared one of the most magical and amazing kisses of our lives.

Avi's POV

I finally got Scott and Mitch to come with Kevin and I to canteen. They rarely come, but we were somehow able to convince then.

"Hey faggots what are you doing here!?" I heard someone yell

"Who are you and what gives you the right to call MY friends that!" I yelled

"These faggots are YOUR friends? How can you be friends with someone like that? And by the way, I'm Carl"

"Well maybe you should leave" I said trying to stay calm

"Why should I? Apparently I'm the only person here who knows how to act"

"I think we all know how to act pretty damn well"

"You and all the rest of the gays should go die"

"That's it" I lost all self control and ran towards Carl ready to beat the shit out of him.

"Avi!" Mitch yelled "please calm down. We can just ignore him"

"But he-"

"Avi. Calm down and think clearly. Now was trying to beat him up the best idea?"

"No"

"Can you think of a better way to handle the situation?"

"Maybe we should go to Esther and she will have a better idea of what to do next"

"Great"

"Let's go back to the bunk now"

"Alright"

We calmly walked back to the bunk. When we opened the door Esther was sitting on her bed crying.

"Esther, oh my god, what happened?" I said running over to her bed

"I'm ruined. My reputation is completely ruined"

"How?"

"Koco"

"The counselor? I thought you two were best friends"

"We were. She just wanted to find out my darkest secret and then use it against me so she could win counselor of the year"

"But why"

"She saw how good I was. She knew I would win. So she found something that could change that"

"Was it-"

"Yeah"

"I thought we promised to never tell anyone"