Chapter 4 The Bunk

Avi's POV

I rolled my heavy bag across the campus to bunk 10. We are the oldest people on campus and will be very respected my all the younger campers. After a 10 minute walk across campus we made it to the bunk. Esther stopped us before walking in.
"This bunk is going to seem very large due to the fact that there are only six of us, including myself, living in this bunk. Before we go in I want you all to know that I have not chosen the beds for you guys so you are able to choose them yourself, the only bed that is taken is the one I chose, I came here last week and made the sign and brought all my stuff. Any questions before we go in?" Esther said.
No one responded.
"Let's head on in" Kirstin said after about a minute.

We walked into the nice sized bunk. It look sad and bare except for the area where Esther's stuff was. I picked the bed next to her and started to unpack my bag. As the area started to have more life to it. I realized that the next 8 weeks were going to be the best 8 weeks of my life.

Kevin's POV

The bunk was great size but seemed very bare and sad. I couldn't wait to liven my side up with everything I brought with me. I picked the bed next to Avi and I started to unpack. Esther was walking around helping everyone out. All of my stuff seemed dull and boring, but it brought life into the lifeless bunk which we had entered.
"Kevin, do you need help with anything?" Esther questioned as she walked around the bunk helping us out.
"No, I think I'm good..." I replied
"Are you sure you do not need help with anything, I can start putting your clothes up on the shelves as you make your bed" she suggested.
"That sound great, actually, thanks"
"No problem"
" I have a question"
"What is it?"
"Where are the outlets?"
"Um... there is one right there by the shelf and one under the bed"
"Thanks, I need to charge my phone, I drained a lot of my battery on the bus"
"Really, what were you doing?"
"Playing games and listening to music"
"That's cool, did you talk to Avi at all?"
"Not really, he was kinda staring out the window keeping to himself"
"Oh, well I bet you boys will have fun together and become great friends"
"I hope so"
This summer was getting off to a better start than I expected.

Scott's POV

I started to unpack my things and make my bed, I did it very quickly. I am very used to packing and unpacking very quickly since my family has moved a lot, but they promised me this move would be our last. I saw Mitch struggling to make his bed and get his clothes onto their shelves. Esther was helping Kevin move quicker and the small boy was having trouble.
"Mitch, do you need some help?"I asked
"Um... yeah... I don't know how to make a bed and I'm to short to get my clothes onto the shelves and we have to finish unpacking and go over rules and get to know each other and and get to the dinning hall for lunch in an hour"
"Here, let me help you." I suggested
"Thanks"
"So, Mitch, what activities did you sign up for?"
"Anything music related, basically, I hate sports"
"Really, me too"
"What do you mean 'me too' you hate sports, or you singed up for mostly music related classes"
"Um both...I think"
"I hope we are in some of the same classes"
"Me too"

Mitch's POV

I was having trouble reaching my shelves and making my bed. I noticed Scott had finished, since his bed was next to mine I could see what he was doing. He offered to help me and I accepted the offer. We finished quickly and sat on my bed.
"Thanks for helping me, I would have probably less than half of this done if you didn't help me" I thanked Scott.
"Oh it's nothing, I've moved a lot so I'm used to it. It always happens quickly. I've never really had friends before because I'm always moving" he replied
"Well then consider me your first official best friend"
"Thanks, you don't understand how much it means to me"
"No problem"
We just sat there in silence until I realized I didn't hang my posters yet.
"You have a Beyoncé poster?" Scott questioned
"Um yeah, she is my favorite. Do you like her?"
"I LOVE Beyoncé!"
"Great I LOVE her too"
I could tell that this summer would be amazing and it didn't even start yet.

Kirstin's POV

I was daydreaming about the fun I would have. My thoughts were interrupted by Esther as everyone had finished unpacking.
"Since everyone is finished unpacking it is time to go over the rules" Esther said. We all stopped talking and sat on our beds.
"First, be back here by 10:00 or no canteen the next day. Second, no one will be naked while in the main room, there are bathrooms for a reason. And third this is summer camp so have fun! Now it's time to go to the dinning hall for lunch. Let's go!"
We all walked across the campus to the dinning hall. It was full of tables and they were all full of people. We walked to the back of the dinning hall to a small table, with enough chairs for us.
"This is our table" Esther started "We will sit here for all of our meals. I will get the food for all of us, if you don't like what is for lunch the salad bar is over there and the soup of the day is next to it. If you walk past the salad bar to the left is the bathroom. Any questions? None, okay I'll go get the food, it's grilled cheese, does anyone want to get anything from the salad bar? If so then go now. "
Mitch got up to get a salad and we all sat and waited for Esther to get back with the food.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had tons of fun writing it. I will put up another chapter soon.