Chapter 4

Ohh mannn.
Thats the only thing that has been replaying in my mind ever since Pa left me at the airport. Out of all his ideas, this is definitely the worst!
I cannot be caught by anyone I know here! No way, I would definitely die. Like as if my oddness had not made me isolated enough from normal people.
For some reason, people always call me weird. Not in that 'look-at-that-weird-girl-hahahaha' way. but in a 'shes-got-her-own-unique-way-that-we-dont-really-get'. Okay whatever. But I'm not one of those weirdos who have no friends. Its just that I like to wander off on my own. Yeah, you can say I live in my own world.
So here I was replaying 'Oh mann' for the zillionth time, when suddenly a lady who seems not much older than me, waved at me like crazy. I was already thinking that it was probably someone behind me. But then she HAD TO scream "SASHIMIIIII!!!!".
Time seem to stop for awhile as I was frozen in my steps. Before you know it, she was already in front of me.
"Ello Sashimi! I see you are here ready for your training!"
Wow. She is one enthusiastic person. Don't get me wrong, enthusiastic is good but I am here to clean toilet bowls and stuff. How exciting *eye rolls
"Ahhh, yes, yes. Readyyyy. And you are?"
"Min! Call me Min. I will be the one in charge of you. A trainee cleaner always has to have a mentor!"
Oh. GREAT. I never EVER would have thought that cleaners also have those titles. I'll just imagine that I'm in S.M Entertainment and as a trainee too! Wahh, that would be so nice and I would have a chance.......
"I see we got a dreamer here huh?"
The owner of the strict voice gave me chills! She was a woman that looked so odd till I felt like she just came out of one of the Harry Potter movies.
"Madam! Good morning! No worries, she will be cleaning like Ulna in no time under my guidance" said my mentor.
Madam just gave a dagger-like stare at me and went off.
"Umm, who is she?" I asked.
"Oh, shes the big boss of the cleaners in this airport. Wouldnt want to get on her bad side if I were you,"
"Who's Ulna?" I asked again.
Min started to laugh. She has a pretty smile.
"Thats her name actually. But she prefers to be called Madam now. We all refer to Ulna as the legendary cleaner and as a third person in her presence," answered Min.
As I changed into my uniform, we found out more of each other.
Min is 24 years old. Thats 5 years older than me. Yeah, do the math. She works fulltime as a cleaner and already has 2 children. She is a single mum.
******************************
I had to train for 3 days with Min. Man, did I sweat a lot! I think I will be losing a lot of weight now.
Okay2. Fast forward to a month since I've started working, I was cleaning the lounge area for the business and first class passengers.
I havent been able to catch any news of EXO as I had been EXTREMELY busy with my 'beloved' job. So what I saw next nearly made me scream as I was wiping the table in front of a customer.
There was a headline saying that EXO will be coming to my country in 2 days time. They wanted to do a surprise for their fans so that they create havoc.
OMGGGG. Usually concerts or things like this would be informed of months earlier!
The old man who was sitting in front of the table that I was wiping was already shaking his head at me.
I quickly finished my job, grabbed a newspaper and ran to the locker room for further details. Yeap. They are coming to my country! I must be at the airport when they arrive!
Little did I know of the surprise that awaits me the following days....
*****************************
Hello dearies! Im so sorry if that dragged too long :( I got carried away for awhile. Do vote and comment :)
Well, to find out what happens next to Sashimi, stay tuned and do read the next chapter!
Till then, Amal Azhari :)