Chapter 11

Sehun's question snapped Chanyeol out of his trance and his face redden. Suho cleared his throat and asked Chanyeol, "Have you met this girl before?", Suho's face was quite concerned. All of their faces were actually, with their thoughts on the one rule that they had to abide : To not fall in love. Sehun was quick to answer, "Actually Chanyeol and I met this girl at the airport. Her name is Sashimi. Shes apparently quite a loyal fan to us and.." Sehun stopped. Appearing to hesitate as he locked eyes with Chanyeol's worried eyes. They know, that their leader is quite strict when it comes to maintaining their image as a cleancut idol group. And if he got to know that she was just a janitor back when they met her, he would definitely ask Chanyeol to drop her off at some police station, abandoning her for the sake of their image.

"And she basically asked for our autographs that day," finished Sehun. Suho laughed, "Well I almost thought that you guys had something to hide there! Giving a fan an autograph when travelling is definitely alright,".

Chanyeol smiled and said, "We were just worried that it might not fit your strict rules Suho," glancing at Sehun.

"Lets head to our hotel then! I wanna sleep on their comfy bed. I guess we have to bring the girl there as well since we don't know where she lives," Kai being utmost quite during the entire ride as well as the incident, finally emitted words.

At the hotel, as all the members were busy keeping the fans distracted at the lobby, Chanyeol and Sehun (who decided to tag along with Chanyeol because they both needed to talk regarding their secret : Sashimi's identity.
Carrying Sashimi in his arms, Chanyeol began to climb the stairs with Sehun by his side. "Hyung, aren't you tired? You have been holding on to her ever since the accident. Let me carry her instead," offered Sehun. Chanyeol stopped in his tracks. To be honest, he was definitely feeling very tired. He looked into Sehun's earnest eyes and sighed. "Alright," he managed. As he carefully passed Sashimi to Sehun to carry, he felt an odd urge to just continue on carrying her and not let anyone else touch her. But knowing that Sehun would not do any provocative things, he shrugged off the idea and continued walking up the stairs, empty handed.
"So um, hyung. What do you think we should do with her later on? I meant, I am pretty sure that her family would be worried about her disappearance. Can we stop for awhile?," with that Sehun placed Sashimi on the top of the stairs. As he was about to do so, she stirred and opened her eyes. "What happened?" Confused, her eyes began to focus and as she realised who she is with, her face redden and her eyes widen. Chanyeol quickly came to take her from Sehun, but Sehun decided to sit her on the stairs instead.
"You had an accident just now. You were hit by our van and Chanyeol came to carry you and sought help," Sehun explained, trying not to go into detail as she looked very confused and scared. Sashimi was indeed very frightened. Although she is now with two of her most favourite people, she was scared because she was unfamiliar with her surroundings. She looked around and then looked at Chanyeol. Her eyes pleading and brimming with tears, she said to Chanyeol, "I want to go home, Oppa,". Her childlike voice seeming much more fragile than ever. Chanyeol kneeled down to her eye level, placed his hands on her small shoulders and said in his most gentle Sashimi, "Where are your parents? We can send you to them if you could tell us where they are,".
Right then, they heard someone enter the stairways through one of the level's door. By reflex, both Sehun and Chanyeol reached for Sashimi. As they both hold each of her hand, Chanyeol on the right and Sehun on the left, Sashimi stared at them, surprised.
Without meaning to, Chanyeol let her hand go. "Um, lets go. Its been too long and I don't want Suho to worry,". Sehun placed his arms around Sashimi to aid her in climbing up the stairs. At the same time, Chanyeol struggled to maintain his cool as he let the maknae do what he did. They continued their climb to the 18th floor, where their rooms are. This time

At the hotel room
Knocking on the door, Chanyeol texted Suho their password. Its tedious, but they had to do it to avoid any sasaeng fans in entering their rooms. The door swung open and three of them entered the room. Sashimi, being new to the situation, stared and stared. At what is she staring at, you may wonder. Everything. It was definitely not just a hotel room, it was a huge huge HUGE grand suite. Without realising it, she began to be good old Sashimi again and did what she was always good at : daydreaming. But this time it was much more critical than her previous daydreams, she was actually acting it out. Without realising it.

As she snapped out of her daydream, she found herself on one of the beds in the the grand suite. With everyone staring at her, each plastered with a different look on their faces. Among all of them, the one that definitely stood out was Chanyeol's. His face was beetroot and he had an unpleasant look on his face. Then again, they all looked similarly shocked and somehow amused.
And right then and there she saw why they were all staring. She had her small arms around Kai, who was sleeping soundly.
Like it wouldn't have made the situation worse, Kai started to move and soon she was hugged tightly by him with their faces just a breath away.
He seemed to realise that his 'pillow' was not as it should be, and opened his eyes.
Due to him opening his eyes, Sashimi was startled and with reflex, she jerked her head forward.
Just like that, our dear little Sashimi had her very first kiss right then and there infront of the whole of EXO K.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot woot!! Go Sashimi go!
Man, I would give anything to actually be in her place right now ;)

Well fellow readers, I hope I managed to perk your interest with that little ending <3
Till I write again,
Amal Azhari :-*