Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Umm, listen here Sashimi," Sehun started with a serious face. My heart start to pound vigorously as I wait for reality to meet my expectations. "We need to get going. So uh, see you when we see you okay," he finished. With those sentences, reality hit my head with its hard balled fists. Ugh, I should've known. My imaginations are too good to be true.

Frustrated, I tried to smile sweetly and said,"Alright. I apologize for today's accident. Keep being great in your career, Sehun oppa and Chanyeol oppa!". They returned my smile and Chanyeol pat my head.

"Don't be too clumsy okay," with that, Chanyeol and Sehun start to head to the opposite direction of me. Chanyeol glanced a last look at me and smiled. I could feel my heart sinking as I watch them leave me. I can't. Watching them leave when the past few hours seemed like an amazing dream. Possibly even unreal for an ordinary girl like myself. I sighed as I waved at their figures that are getting further and further by the second.

Alright Sashimi. Lets get back to work. I can't lie that my encounter with Chanyeol and Sehun had made my day, probably even my whole life much better. But it had lagged me behind my duties for today. Yeah, thats responsible Sashimi talking. Fangirl Sashimi just want to go back home and bawl her eyes out just because she met her idols for a few hours of the day.

Okay, back to reality. I should go back to meet Min. I should buy her something healthy to eat since I practically left her the whole day. Its nearly evening now. I might even get a scolding from her :-S

Now I'm scared. I've never seen Min angry before but they always say that a nice person's wrath is even worse than a usually grumpy person. Thats because you tend to get used to the grumpy's person being grumpy. No other example needed though, look at Madam. *laughs

I dropped by a salad bar in the airport and bought some of Min's favourite picks. I quickly head to the locker room. As I approach it, my stomach felt like its about to push up its contents. What if Min got so angry, she told Madam that I cleaned only one toilet today? I had practically 9 other toilets to clean then. Since it had a total of 10. Ugh. I should stop worrying and just head in. I entered the locker room slowly and immediately saw Min. She was in the corner of the room, on the floor. Guilt ate me right at that moment as I realise that she had passed out due to exhaustion. I placed the food that I bought for her on the table and went to her.

I kneeled next to her and began to observe my kind mentor. Her head was rested on her knees with her face facing to the side. Oh, poor Min :( I felt so guilty that I can actually feel the knife cutting through me. A bowl of salad definitely could not make up to her exhaustion. I watched her face. She has a quite bubbly personality as I have mentioned before. Being a single mother of 2, I am pretty sure that she need all the money to take care of her kids. In the middle of her forehead, I could see creases that indicated her worries that she must've felt before. Her laugh lines were fairly visible as she is a person of many smiles and laughter. But what caught my attention most was her wet eyelashes. It is like as if she had been crying in her sleep before this. Or worse, cried herself to sleep. I began to suspect that there are more to her life than just the happy personality that I've been seeing everyday for the past month I've been working with her.

Unable to take it anymore, I stood up and searched the table for our checklist. I need to see what else is there to do. Plus, if this gets into the hands of Madam, I would be dead meat. I couldn't find the checklist anywhere! I began to go on my knees as I searched the room. Frustration began to fill me up as time passed and I still couldn't find it.

"What in the world are you two doing??!!" boomed a loud voice. Yeah, you know who it is. MADAM.

My head jerked up abruptly and a pang of pain spread down my neck. Ugh, she had to do it like that. I glanced at Min and I saw that she too were shocked. I pity her so bad right now. She was sleeping so soundly a while ago. Min quickly regained her focus and stood up. Fixed her hair and said, "I'm sorry, Madam. Just taking a bit of a rest here," she smiled sweetly. I really don't know how she managed that. I meant, seriously? Smiling at Madam isn't really something that you want to do wilingly.