Chapter 17

Sashimi closed her eyes immediately, with the towel attached to one of the zips on her blouse. "I didn't see anything!"
Kai slowly got up and looked at her. He was actually already wearing some boxers underneath the towel, so he was pretty calm about the whole towel situation. Only Sashimi did not know that. He looked at her, with a smile playing on his lips. He was amused with her reaction. "She continues to charm me with her cute reactions, what am I going to do with her," he thought. He took the chance to observe her since it was only the two of them in the walk-in closet and it was a chance where he was sure he would not get anymore. Her eyes were closed tightly and her face was pink and sweating from embarrassment. Her long lashes casting a shadow on her flushed cheeks, he bit his lips, trying to hold back from caressing them. Hands balled in fists in front of her, Kai felt like taking them in his hands, telling that its alright. The towel dropped from her being attached on her blouse, snapping him into reality. He remembered about how comfortable she had looked in Chanyeol's arms this morning. His expression soured and he said, "You're really getting on my nerves, Sashimi. Have you no control of yourself? You came charging into our lives making it difficult. Now WE have to babysit you?! Get out of here and don't even think of coming back. We have tons of other fans, so we CLEARLY don't need you," as he finished, he immediately felt anxious on what her reaction would be like. There was a long silence. Sashimi was breathing hard, seeming like she was trying her best not to cry. Her breathing calmed down and she opened her eyes.
A smile began to spread on her lips as she said, "I understand Kai. I was always a nuisance to everyone I know. My existence was probably a mistake," finishing her words, she walked pass Kai, exiting the walk-in closet. Kai stood alone and stared at where Sashimi had been, eyes wide. "What have I done?" he questioned himself, unable to believe what he had just said to her. She had been the first girl to place warmth in his cold heart and he had returned her favor by hurting her back. Guilt-ridden, he slowly pulled on a shirt and went out of the walk-in closet.
Right as he walked out, he overheard Sashimi talking to Suho, "Oppa, I will take my leave now. Tell everyone how thankful I was on their great hospitality. Tell Chanyeol oppa that I will never stop being one of his greatest fan," she paused. "Tell that to Kai oppa as well," she added. Kai was unable to move as he realized what he had done. Suho nodded, understanding what she wants, "Arrive home safely okay Sashimi," said Suho. And with that, Suho opened the door for her and soon, she was out of sight. A few minutes later, the other members started pouring out of the living room and joined Suho at their beds. "Hyung? So did you find Sashimi?" asked Sehun, still munching on some food. Suho looked at him, "Yes, I did. In fact, she just said her goodbyes not long ago,". Chanyeol stiffened at the mention of her leaving without saying a proper goodbye to them all, particularly him. "She left already? I didn't even get to know her properly!" said Baekhyun, looking cheerful as always. The others started engaging in conversations, while Kai and Chanyeol was lost deep in their own thoughts.
Chanyeol
I didn't even get to say goodbye to her. Or even take her contact number. I don't even know her last name. How will I ever find her again? Will I even get to meet her in the future?
Kai
My last words to her were insults, not even the slightest bit similar to my thoughts of her. Why did I have to lose my temper this morning? It was even on the most ridiculous thing ever. Will I ever get my chance to say sorry to her?

----------------------------------------

With this situation, who do you think should get her? Are you Kai's side or Chanyeol's side? More importantly, what happened to her?