Chapter 16

Sashimi stared out into the morning view of the city she once felt safe in. She was at the suite's balcony. The balcony was a small one that actually needs you to explore the suite a bit to really find the exit to it. The door to the balcony was in fact inside the walk-in wardrobe. She figured that whoever designed this had put a thought to it and possibly decided to give a little privacy to whoever that needed some space. But it was worth the find. She went out to the balcony to clear out her thoughts. Thinking of her father, she was determined to get home today. Suddenly remembering what happened yesterday and also this morning, she closed her eyes, unable to actually decipher why she had acted that way. She needed to get home. Fast. Her father did mention about something like he was on a very short business trip. And to think of the situation where he would find her not at home later, she felt scared. She never wanted her father to actually think that she was the type to sleep elsewhere. Only God knows what her father may think of her if he finds her not at home. At times like this, she wished that her mother was still around. She never actually spoke about it to people. Her mother died not long ago. Of a mysterious illness. No doctor could put a finger on what name of illness she might be suffering from. She was healthy at one point and suddenly horribly ill on the next. Remember the business trips that her father had always been on? Well, she had a suspicion that he wasn't just on ANY business trip. She thinks that he may be still in search of the illness that her mother was in, as well as the cure for it. She came across his journal not long ago. It many terms of what she did not understand. And she suspects right away that it had something to do with her mother's death. Already shivering, she decided to go in.

Upon entering the closet back again, she had to bend a bit to go through the door because it literally exits in between the clothes line. And as she was doing so, someone was apparently looking for clothes to wear. As she put her head out, the person pushed her head to her left as he was actually flipping through clothes. When doing so, both of them were surprised, and because of that, Sashimi fell forward on top of the person in front of her.

It was Kai, wearing only a towel. He was freshly out of the shower and his hair was really wet. With her hands on his bare chest, she screamed. He was just utterly too shock to even mutter anything, just looking at her with wide eyes. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally broke the silence, "Um, could you get off me?". With utmost force of trying to do it quickly, she stood up. Unfortunately, Sashimi didn't just bring herself up.

She brought his towel along as well.

--------------------------------------------

Okayy, I have to admit. Things have gotten just a biiiiiit naughty.

*shrugs*

Well, it IS a fanfic right guys?

Stay tuned to know what happens next *evil grin*