Chapter 12

Lips attached, eyes wide open and heartbeats going wild. That is exactly what I would say to describe the situation for Sashimi and Kai.
As fast as it had happened, someone pulled them apart, accidentally pulling Kai too hard, it resulted in Kai falling off the bed.
Just then, they all did not see what Sashimi saw. In that flicker of a moment, she saw something in Kai's eyes. Apart from his totally sexy face and just-woken-up bed hair, when their lips touched, Kai's eyes somehow portrayed something. It was as if.... , Sashimi jerked off the thought.
"What the heck?!" Kai shouted as he rubbed his sore bottom. It was Chanyeol who had pulled them apart.
Sashimi, looking very disoriented and dazed at the same time, was laying very still on the bed. "Are you alright, Sashimi?" asked Chanyeol. Sashimi could only manage a nod. Sitting up properly, she tried recalling why had she end up on the bed and could not even remember it. "I think this girl has a bit of a illness here. I meant, why would she seem so lost after what she did so confidently?" D.O. voiced out. Chanyeol looked at D.O. and his forehead creased. She couldn't be mentally ill right? Chanyeol questioned in his head. Turning to Kai, who was still on the floor, glaring at Chanyeol, "I'm sorry Kai. Didn't know what got into me there," and with that he offered Kai a hand. Hesitating, Kai took Chanyeol's hand and stood up. "I'm going to go shower," with those words, Kai head off into the luxurious bathroom.
Silence entered the suite as Sashimi slowly got up from the bed and looked at all of them, ready to introduce herself properly. "My name is Sashimi. I am 19 years old and I live with only my father, who is away at the moment. So there is only me at home currently. If you guys could be so kind, I want to go home as I have work tomorrow. I am working as a-", she was cut short as Sehun started laughing suddenly. "Good thinking, kid," thought Chanyeol. They all turned to Sehun. "Yah! Maknae! What is wrong with you? Nothing funny here. You thinking anything weird right now?" Suho said in a stern voice, with that, they all started laughing. "I'm so sorry, our leader! You're face when you are trying to be strict is too funny!" said Baekhyun, apologizing ahead for everyone. Suho just glared at Baekhyun.
Chanyeol, not wanting things to get any more out of hand, said,"Alright people, its kinda late. Lets all go wash up and sleep?". Without meaning to, as he said those words, his hand slowly slit around Sashimi as if to gesture her towards him. And that definitely gave everyone some naughty thinking.
D.O.'s eyebrows were already lifted, Baekhyun's face sure enough had a smirk plastered on it, Suho's was worried and Sehun's was pretty much smug. "Eyy, chanyeol! I never knew you had a naughty side of you," winked Baekhyun.
Puzzled, Chanyeol said," Huh? What? Come on you guys! I was gonna offer her my bed to be slept in. I'll be sleeping with Sehun alright?". "Hyung!" exclaimed Sehun, not willing to share his bed with the long-legged hyung. "We will pretty much sprawl all over the bed! Both of us are taking up quite the space already," said Sehun further, explaining why he refused to sleep with Chanyeol. "Oh alright, alright. I'll choose D.O. instead!" decided Chanyeol. With that, all of them started laughing again. "Yah!! Whats so funny?" D.O. said angrily as he crossed his arms.
"You're so cute!" suddenly Sashimi said. They practically forgot about her due to her small size, adding that she was behind Chanyeol. D.O. turned an even deeper shade of red. "Wahhh, D.O. ! Tomato-ing yourself already?" teased Baekhyun, making them laugh even worse.

In the midst of them laughing, Kai was in the shower, letting the water run on his head. Although their laughter was clearly heard in the bathroom, Kai's thoughts were elsewhere. As he let the water fall, trickling all over his face, he closed his eyes.
And recalled what had happened.

Flashback to a few minutes ago

Sleep was all he needed and the fact that his members were noisy did not help at all. Kai tried to sleep and closed his eyes. Lying on the bed with the sheets keeping him cosy, he started to relax. KNOCK! KNOCK! He guessed that Sehun, Chanyeol and the girl had finally arrived. The room seemed quite noisy and then all of a sudden it was quiet. It was like as if everyone had stopped doing what they were up to and something had captured their attention. He could hear one person moving around the room and people gasping one by one. It perked his curiosity to open his eyes and see what was going on.
Just as sudden as the cloak of silence that had covered the room, he felt someone get on the bed. The person seem to move towards him and decided to lie down together with him as he could feel the warmth from the other person.
His heartbeat began to rise as he felt the person's arms go around him in a hug. Blood rushing through his veins, he could not guess who it was. Scared that it could be a burglar or thief or even an assassin, he pinned the person beneath him in one swift move. Finally, he opened his eyes. And right then and there, he saw the most fragile face he had ever seen. The girl's face was delicate and doll-like. Her eyes were wide as she was shocked by his sudden move. Their faces were a breath apart. Entranced by her features, he felt the urge to close in their gap. But then, in just one move that the girl did, trying to let herself free, she did what he wanted most at that time-halting moment. She closed in the gap and their lips touched. Warmth enclosed his heart and soul, he looked right into her eyes, which were very much terrified, and was pretty sure that the warmth in his heart had shone through his eyes. Judging by her face, he knew she saw it too.

----------------------------------------------

Wow! So now Sashimi has gotten into Kai's attention as well!
To know what happens next, stay tuned my dear readers :-*