Chapter 3

"Paaaaaaaaa, paaaaaaaa, paaaaaaaa,"
My father just barely glances at me and continue to read whatever there is on his Samsung S4. We were heading towards the airport.
Huh, I wanted that phone so badly since it came out. I'm currently using the Samsung Ace Plus which is a bit small for me as I wanted a bigger screen. ANYWAY..
"APPAAAAAAA! Do I have to do this? huh, paaa??"
"Aishh, shushhh Sashimi. You are disturbing the art of silence here,"
The heck? Art of silence, my ass!
"Paaa, why paaa, whyy?"
"Take it as an experience that you will gain my dear, dear Sashimi,"
"But Paaaa, I was already gaining experience at home! I surf the Internet! Really GREAT experience you know Pa"
I was beginning to go all pouty. Well, I am the only child. What do you expect? Plus, I was about to be forced to do things I do not want to do. *sigh.
You see, my father is a man of few words. But the thing is, every single action he took has a hidden agenda that usually has a HUGE effect on me. I meant it.
So here we are heading to the airport, as my father said, for training.
(After an hour in the car trying to change my father's mind)
"Alright, Sashi-dear! We are here!"
With a face thats probably asking for a slap if my mother was here, I forced myself out of the car.
I AM TO BE A CLEANER AT THE AIRPORT!!!
******************************
Hope you guys like it :) Its my first fanfiction anyway. I apologize for anything in advance yea. Do vote and comment!
~Amal Azhari