Chapter 2

"So cuuuuutee!!!!" I squealed as I zoomed through the daily doses of Chanyeol and Sehun pictures via Tumblr. Yeahh, I was fangirling.
All by myself. Sad much? Its alright, I got used to it already. I have no idea why but it seems that I could not find any other Exotics near me :( Really sad as I would have to go googoo by myself.
I was at home at that time. Yeah, no classes for today. This is my third semester in university and the schedule is seriously awesome! I have classes on Monday and Tuesday only! The rest of the days I am FREEEEEE :D
So as I was scanning through the unbelievably adorable photos, my phone rang, changing my screen from cute and charismatic views to my father's caller id. You should have seen my face!
"Hello, Pa?"
"Ahhh, Sashimi my dearie! I found something that you can do during your exceptionally free semester!"
"Oh really?" *i was getting distracted with my laptop as I was opening a link to one of Exo's live performances.
"Well yes! I am pretty excited for you. Truly! You will be beginning your training by the end of this weekend. Till then, I take it by your reaction, you are alright with this? Love you dear Sashimi!"
My dad hung up the phone, leaving my ears plugged with Exo's Growl and the phone's annoying ringing.
Then, the switch in my head clicked.
"Wait, WHATT???"