About Killian

Killian, also known as Kili, is a 13-year-old boy who belongs to the species of magic. He has light brown hair, brown eyes, and is inhumanly handsome. Despite being the younger brother of Prince Caspian the X, Killian has always been in his shadow. After Caspian turned 17, everyone seemed to only notice him, leaving Killian feeling overlooked and unimportant.

Killian has a warm and sensitive personality, always eager to help and achieve his goals. He is curious, analytical, and insightful, with a love for reading and Narnian history. He also enjoys sword fighting and adventure, always seeking new challenges and experiences.

However, Killian's life takes a mysterious turn when he begins having visions. The visions are only bits and pieces, but they leave him feeling scared and unsure of what is to come. In these difficult times, Killian decides to embark on his own adventure, determined to uncover the truth about his visions and find his own path in life.

Despite his young age, Killian possesses many admirable qualities, including self-confidence, protectiveness, and loyalty. He is a natural leader and peacemaker, always willing to support and encourage those around him. Follow Killian's journey as he uncovers the secrets of his past and discovers his true potential.