light yagami

Your p.o.v.

School is so stupid I say walking home. "Hey bitch where are you going." you heard that voice that you hated. You walked faster. "Your actually stupid if you think you can get away from us." said another voice only god can help you right now .
"Hey Y/N ."you turn to see light. You walked towards light . sighing you wave. "Why don't you go to your little friend we'll be waiting." said anther voice. "Hey light . Thank you that was close."
Light smiled. "You now Y/N you should really tell someone that those guys are hurting you again."
You open your mouth but then closed it because you knew he was right.
"Yeah sure." you mumble.

°°°°°°°°°°TIME SKIP brought to you by light eating a potato chip °°°°

Still your p.o.v.

You woke up at the sound of your alarm clock going off. Groaning you got out of your bed. "Hey !! Y/N can you please come down!" you hear Matsuda call.
"Ok." you say going down the stairs still on your pajamas and had messy hair. Your mother cooking breakfast and Matsuda look at the TV. "What." you asked clearly annoyed. Matsuda points to the TV. Do you know those kids ? You look at the TV . 'wait what the ' you look at the TV wide eye. "Do you think ...kira killed them ??" you ask . Matsuda shrugs. "Why would kira go after ... Innocent kids?"
"They weren't that innocent." you mumble. Matsuda looks at you "what do you mean."
"They where bothering me the other day." you say.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Heyyyyyyy there !! So hope you enjoyed an yes your bullies got killed by a Hart attack. By kira #light . so yeah I think that's it Well hoped you liked this chapter Remember to vote comment and follow (how did I do !?!)

Bye -A