secrets kisses

L's p.o.v

Y/N and Misa run though the door way. As soon I see Y/N I look away. My cheeks grow red. Lights face was red. "HELLO!" screeched Misa. Y/N walks towards me. "Please don't let me go on a shopping spreed with her ever again." Y/N said groaning. But then Misa graved her arm and pulled he away from me. "You told me you would do it." Misa whispered not so quietly. "Misa--" Y/N Sighed. "No you will do it because I ship you two ... Now go ahead." Misa said.

What the hell where they talking about!?

"Fine... But Matsuda isn't here right!?" Y/N asked quietly. Misa looked around. "Nope. now go.."

Your p.o.v 

You walked clover to L. "I'm so sorry of this..." you sigh. "Why are you sorr-" you cut him off by kissing him.

He didn't move. You didn't ether. Then suddenly he kissed you back. His lips soft and tasted sweet.You closed your eyes. Your hands went to his hair. Slowly you run your hands through the soft black hair of his.

But there's this thing every human needs it's called....oxygen.

So you pulled away breathing hard... But in a good way. Misa squeals "YAY! LOOK LIGHT!" lights mouth was hanging open. "Ryuzaki.. You never told me." He said. "No I told her to do it!" Misa said. You let out a nervous chuckle. L Was emotionless...
Then everything got award.all you could hear was.

"....."

L's p.o.v

She kissed me... Y/N kissed me. She, She really did it.

"Hey ryuzaki.. Where do I put this?"  Matsuda said with a cake in hid hands. "I...um...o-over there." I say. He puts the cake on a coffee table. "What happened?" Matsuda asked. "Nothing." Y/N said. Matsuda frowned "well... Misa looks like she's about to explode, light looks like he just saw a ghost, my sisters face is red and ryuzaki  is showing emotionless." Matsuda said pointing out our 'clues' of something happening.  "Y/N kis--" Misa started
"MISA!" Y/N yelled. "What are you hiding?" Matsuda said to Y/N.

Your p.o.v

"Nothing." I say trying to convince Matsuda. "Ok everyone back to work." L said and walked off to his chair. "We do not speak of this." I mumble sternly to light. He nodded.

Matsuda p.o.v

Something definitely happened and I'll find out what....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello!!!!!! So how wad thus chapter did I do good!?!

Yeah sorry if the kiss was 'boring' cause I have no idea how to Wright kisses..... I haven't had my first kiss so..... Yeah no experience. :'(  #team alone for ever.

"......"

I have nothing to say. L Is too embarrassed to say anything.

Oh and if you like to private message me it's fine because I like you guys.

:)

Bye -A