loving L

Your p.o.v

Maybe if I enter quietly no one will see....
Maybe a lie...No I'm really bad at lying.

You enter your house quietly hoping that no one hears you enter.

"Y/N?"

'Shit'

You got caught."um... Hey Matsuda..how's it going?" you ask awkwardly. "you should thank me." Matsuda said. "Thank you... For what?" you ask opening the fridge. "Mom and dad went to this thing called 'cruise' and I covered up for you." you see food in the fridge but your to lazy to cook it. "THERE'S NO FOOODD!" you yell and walked to the living room, face planting on the couch you groan. "What did you tell them?" you ask Matsuda. "Oh I said 'Y/N is working a night shift and won't come around in till 6am' " Matsuda said. You roll your eyes. "So what I'm an employ at 5 nights at Freddy's ?!"
"Don't change the topic... Why where you in L's room? Did you guys ...." Matsuda asked and wiggled his eyebrows. "EW!!! NO YOU NASTY IDIOT!!!" you yell/blushed

"THEN WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING!?!?"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T ASK THAT!!!!!"

"BUT YOUR FACE IS RED!"

"SO!?"

"SO YOU DO LIKE L!!"

"NO! I DON'T LIKE L!!! MATSUDA STOP IT!!!"

"NO YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. YOU LOVE HIM!!!!"

"FINE! SO WHAT?!"

"Wait.. You do love him?!" Matsuda said more softly. He sat next to you on the couch. "AW MY BABY SISTER HAS HER FIRST CRUSH!!!" Matsuda yelled "dude I'm older than you!" you say standing up. "Hey where are you going?" Matsuda asked. "Watch attack on titan and dead man wonderland." you say simply and go to your room.
Fuck now Matsuda knows about me 'loving' L

°°°°°°°°°°°TIME SKIP brought to you by mr-i-get-mad-at-everything or in other words Eren Jaeger °°°°°°°

Still your p.o.v

You sat next to L. silently and awkwardly you tap on him shoulder. "Hello Y/N." L said. "Hey!" you said happily. You sat down in your chair but then light called out for you. "Y/N" you walk over to light. "Hey what's up." you say. "Um.. Do you think you could do me a favor?" light asked you. You smiled "sure."
"I have to talk to y-"
"LIGHTTTT WHY IS SHE TALKING TO YOU! YOU ARE MINEEEEEE!" Misa screamed. light eyes widen "um.. Misa hey. No Y/N Just was going to ask me if she could spend the day with you." light said making it up.
"Wha-" you start saying but then got cut off with Misa hugging you. "Yay! I can go shopping with Y/N! Oh and A SLEEPOVER!!!! " Misa screamed in delight.
"Come on Y/N-chan!" she said pulling you. You look at light. He mouthed a 'sorry'.
Your screwed.... Shit

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello !!! Ok one quick question ... What do you think of near coming in this fanfic???

Oh and can some of you think of a great plot twist maybe I'll use it just comment it and I'll see them and try to use them or I have my own plot twist !!!

Ok that's it Bye -A