the talking Bird

Your p.o.v

"You know he's going to die one day..."

"NO!!!"

You scream at Matsuda. You hated the the thought of him dying.

"PEPE IS NOT GOING  TO DIE!" You scream again before you heard knocking . "COMING !" you scream. "Matsu.... Please." you say. "Nope..." Matsuda said walking in the living room. "Why?" you say sounding like a child. "Because I fed pepe 4 times already." Matsuda filled in. "Fine." you groan and crawl off the couch. The knocking started again. "WAIT IM GOING!!!" you scream and stand. You run to the door then you slipped on a wet spot on the floor. "IM IN PAIN!!!!!!" you scream. Then the door opens. You look up to see L and light. "Is this how you greet all you guests?" Misa asked annoyingly "yeah I totally fall on my butt for every one of my guests." you say with tons of sarcasm in your voice. "Here." said L. You look up and take his hand. when you where up You smiled and thanked him. "Come in." you say walking into the living room again. "Hello Matsuda." L greeted. Matsuda stood up "H-hello L."
"You know we don't have to be so formal when I'm  in your house." L informed.
"Hello L."
We all look at the squawking bird.
"Did he just talk!?" Misa exclaimed. "Can he shut up is a better question." you say. "My sister had one like it." light said. "Y/N wants it dead." Matsuda said not taking his eyes off the TV. "I do not." you protest. "She didn't fed it in like 2 days." Matsuda said and sticks out his tongue at you. You glare at him and stick your own tongue out. "You know my sister could take care if him for you." light said. "That's great!" you and Matsuda exclaimed together.

°°°°°°°°°TIME SKIP brought to you by. Italy and his PASSSTTTTAAA!!!!!°°°°°°°

"Thanks for coming." you say walking out with Light, Misa, and L. "Yeah I like your house." L complimented. You smile softly. "The house." Pepe squawked. You look at the bird. "Bye pepe." you say. "Bye pepe." he repeated. "Bye L." You say softly and kiss his cheek. "Good bye my love." he said smiling at you kissing you softly on your lips. Which made you blush cause you almost never kiss. "Ok like are you a couple or really good friends." light asked. "Couple." pepe said. You laughed lightly "you heard the bird." you say and L laughs with you. "Good bye love." pepe repeated what L had said earlier. L frowned "no she's my Love." you laugh at L.

°°°°°ANOTHER TIME SKIP... Brought to you by every anime ship ever°°°

"Y/N GET HERE NOW!!!"
"What is it Matsuda?"
"Misa Misa is dying!!"
"I'm on my way!"

You run as fast as you can to your car.

Has kira got to her?
Is light able to kill his own girlfriend?
Who's next kira? Matsuda? Me? L!?!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry.  But I have a problem well I think. On my phone the last chapter didn't publish all the way so maybe its my phone  Maybe its was wattpad I really don't know. and if you didn't read well.... Bro....... I really don't care. I feel sad. I have no energy for authors note ...... But Let's see if you can read this authors note because on my last chapter on my phone it didn't show.

¬_¬ <-- see that's my face right now

Also I just have to  thank you for those readers who always comment or vote. If you comment you know I always try to reply.  The people who comment know that. :)

So have a good day!! Also if you want to private message me I totally would love it. I like to talk(text) to you guys Also if you convince me I will  give you my name. because i know 1 or 2 knows my real name. But I'm not forcing you or anything.

I feel like the people who comment are my friends. Thank you friends. I know my story is like crap and my grammar is horrible probably this story will never be ass popular as some stories buttttttttttttttttt.... My friends (the people who comment) there stories are really good. I have no idea a actually how there still reading my story that is completely Shit. Anyways you guys should read there stories there better then this story.

One last thing..... I want to hug L right now.... I'm sad. Also look at him at the picture... It touched my Hart Like no man or picture will ever touch my Hart pike this picture  . I want to hug him now. I want L to next me...... I'm in those depressing days... I have no boyfriend... That's sad. I want my L. why can't L be real. L would make a good father. I'm watching one of my favorite shows called Gillmore girls and usual I'll be like. "Ship them." but I'm standing here with a pillow pretending it's half my crush half L.
T^T
I'm sad.
I'm depressed.
I'm lonely.

Bye -A (well actually I'm depressed -A)