THE LEMON IS HERE

A/N HEY!!So here you guys go! The lemon I promised. I took a look at your answers and tried to fit it together. Also take note that this is a totally different story! DIFFERENT STORY PEOPLE!!!!
*warning - sexual things... Of course*

I'm sorry mom and dad I'm so IMPURE!!!! >-<

Also sorry if your idea or request was not shown in the lemon. ;-;
BUT HERE IT IS!!!!!

Your p.o.v

You smile remembering the past years with L.
You guys met at wammys. He was brought there because of his parents death. You on the other hand where brought because of your abusing parents.

°°°°° FLASH BACK!!!!°°°

You look around the cafeteria. Looking for a table. You notice a table almost empty except a boy sitting in a weird position and typing in a computer. You walk slowly over to the table setting down. The boy looks at you. "Hello can I please sit here I.. um.. Have no where else to sit." you say nervously. He nodded. You sigh of relief and smile at him. "Well look who do we have here. The 2 freaks together this time." you look back to see b/n (bullies name) you stay quiet. "Little crybaby over here has nothing to say?" b/n said and pushed you. "Leave her alone." the boy defend you. "Pshhhhh oh look it's her Prince charming has finally come to save her." b/n mocked and walked away. "I'm Y/N." you say "you can call me L." the boy said

°°END OF FLASHBACK!°°

Soon you and L became close. He was your best friend and you his best friend. But we all know good friendship often end up as something stronger.... A relationship.

°°°°°°FLASHBACK!!!°°°°°

"So.. What are you working on?" you ask as you rubbed you eyes. "Homicide case." L replied. You sit next to L. Resting your head in his shoulder he petted your hair. "Hmm you should get some sleep I can do this on my own." he said. You smiled sleepy. " no, no I'm staying." L nodded. "Who got killed?" you ask. "Amy Finch. Wife of Harold Finch. No children. They lived in north Carolina, America." you look at the picture. Sure she looked normal but why would anyone kill her? "Clues?" you ask. L handed you the file case. You open it to reveal a letter it read.

This case is a fake now will you go on a date?

You smiled and looked up. L Was looking of you. "Yes."

°°END OF FLASHBACK!°°

After years of a comfortable relationship with you. L married you in secret. By law you were married but you never had a wedding. You, L, and watari were the only ones who knew. You and L never had friends and watari... Well watari was watari so....

°°°°°FASHBACK!°°°°°

You smiled at the ring on your finger. "I love you Y/N." L said kissing you softly. "I love you more."
"No I love you more."
"No I love you more ."
"No I love you more."
"No I love you more ."
"Okay let's stop." L said smiling.
"Okay."
"Okay."
"Okay."
"Okay."
"AND FAULT IN OUR STARS LIVES ON!!!"

°°END OF FLASHBACK!°°

But now it's been like this for at lest a month. You loved L and he loved you back.
But you wanted more you needed more.
You stare at L.
He was sitting in his normal position. His white shirt and jeans. You wondered if he wanted the same. "L" you spoke up. You turns and looks at you. "Yes gorgeous." you replied.
Your face goes red.
Here goes nothing...You thought.
"Did you very think about kids?" you say. L stares at you for a while. "Sorry stupid question." you mumble and turn fifty shades of gray- I mean red. "That's not a stupid question, but yes, yes I have thought about it. I just thought you didn't wanted kids or any sexual affair." L said. you nodded.
Then there was silence.
"Do you want any kind of sexual affair?" L asked. "Do you?" you said. L had an emotionless expression but still he nodded. "Maybe.." you say and smiled slyly "tonight." you whispered in L's ear. You could see his cheeks tinted with pink. You walk away leaving a blushing and turned on L.

°°LE FAMOUS TIME SKIP brought to you by ME!°°

"Y/N." you turn to see L. Behind you. His arms rest at your hips. His hot breath on your neck.
Who knew L could turn me on this much. I never expected to act like this after all he is pretty innocent.
You thought.
"I swear I'm going to go fifty shades of sweets on you." L whispered in your ear. Making chills travel down your back. "What's fifty shades of sweets?" you ask innocently. Teasing him. "I'll show you." L said leading you into your guys room. Gently he leads you to the bed. He kisses you passionately and at the same time sweet and gentle. Soon he got trailed down to your jawline then your neck. Your legs rapped around his waist. As L plays with you shirt. You gasp at his cold touch. He smiled lightly and kissed you softly. "I love you." he said softly as cupping your breast. You nodded and bit you lip to stop from moaning. L pulled off your shirt. Then unhooked your bra. Letting slide of your body. You pout "it's not fair that I have my shirt off and you don't." you say and take L's shirt off. You smile at his shape and he smiles at yours. L kisses your stomach and nibbling on your hips. His fingers busy playing with your button on your jeans. You bit your lip so hard that it started to bleed. L saw the blood slowly running down your lip. He wiped it away with is fingers. "I don't want you to hurt your self. Let them out instead." L said. "Ok." you say. L smiled softly and unbuttoned your jeans. He slipped then off easily. You could feel his dick rubbing against your thigh. You let out a moan and buck his hips with yours. L let out a low and soft groan.
You tug at his jeans. He got the clue and took off this baggy jeans. While you took your underwear. you sat on his lap. His hand rubbed your thigh. You let out another moan. "Are you ready?" L asked as he softly run his fingers down to your core. You let out a loud moan and nodded. L removed his underwear and position himself where your legs where on his hips. Slowly L kissed you and thrust into you. Your nails dug in his back. You moaned first L started out slow. He gripped the bedsheets while his other hand was on you hips. But then he started to go faster. You moaned louder. L grunted and moved quickly. The bed moved at our movement and our moan and proclaim of our names echoed in the room. L thrusting a few more times before we both tensed up almost coming. You let out another loud scream before both of you coming at the same time. He pulled out as you laid on the bed breathing hard.

°° TIME SKIP brought to you by my dog photo bombing

°°°°(yeah shake off the lemon now)°°°°°

Slowly you got up. Feeling a body next to you. You turn to see L. "Good your awake." L said and smiled. "How did you sleep?" you asked. "I don't sleep." he replied. "Right." you say feeling stupid.

°°LETS SKIP THE SHIT°°

You walked with L. The taskforce all looked away or started blushing furiously. You tap lights shoulder. "What's up?" You ask. Light blushed "I - um- I - we- taskforce- saw- you- and- sweet- I mean- you- and- ."

"WE SAW YOU GUYS!" Matsuda scream.

"WHAT!?!?!!?!?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Well that was the longest chapter. Well I have to take a shower in holy water..... Well I did it for you guys! Thanks for reading and stay toon for the last chapter of this book!!!!

PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY PERCY JACKSON!!!! MAY PERCABETH LIVE FOR EVER!!!!! 8/18/2016

Bye -Amy