everything hurts

*WARNING!!!! THIS IS A VERY DARK CHAPTER YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT TO!!!*

*DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN Y'ALL*

Your p.o.v

Tears mixed with blood they trickled down. "Fucking girl." the man said kicking you again and again.  "Stop." you gasp. The man graved you by the hair raising you up to his face. "Don't tell me what to do sweetheart." he said in a tone that made you have the creeps. Then let you go. You hit the floor. "Now go make me food." he ordered. You limp away.

Fuck you stupid ass bitch

That man was horrible. He thought you where his maid or something he just like to play with. "Come here sweetheart." the man said rapping an arm around your waist. "What do you want." you said rudely. "I want you." he whispered in your ear. "Get away from me you fucking pervert!" you say. He pinned you to the wall. Your arms above your head. "Let me go!" You say and struggle.
His nails digging in your veins. You let out a yelp of pain. His hand traveled down

°°°°°°°°°°
A/N If you don't want to read about rape then skip I'll let you know when it's over
SAVE YOUR INNOCENCE!!!

°°°°°°°°°°

You wiggled as the man had you pinned to the wall his hand trying to unbutton you jeans. "No! Please." you scream. The man tugged at you jeans pulling them down with you underwear "please." you say crying. You didn't even notice him pulling down his pants down. With no hesitation he slammed into me. You open your mouth to scream but he put his hand covered  your mouth. It felt like a sword just went up your vagina.

°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N Ok innocent people the rape scene is over you can keep on reading..
°°°°°°°°°°°

You bit his hand hard. "You little motherfucker!" the man screamed. And pulled out of you. Quickly you put back on your jeans. The man glared at you. With Force  he graved you and thew you onto the floor. Kicking you he screamed how worthless you where. You tried to stand because if you stayed on the floor he would never stop kicking you. He graved you by your shirt. You tried to kick him but he was tall and strong right now you were really weak. Then you felt your head contacting with the wall. "Please." you say. His
hands moved to your neck. He started to choke you. You scratch his hand to make him let you go. But he looked at you as if you where playing. You face went from red to blue and turn purplish. Finally he lets you go. You hit the floor gasping for air. He kicked you once again. "Why hasn't your boyfriend come to your rescue?" he mocked.
"L." You whisper and start to cry all over again. The man put the Code for the door to open and walked away leaving you in the shed.

L's p.o.v

"Its been a month!" I scream. "Calm down." Light said. I run my hands through my hair. Matsuda was at the hospital he was so stressed that he had a panic attack. Her father and mother. Where so worried for Y/N. She could be any where in the world. My dear Y/N I lost all hope of finding kira you where my hope and now? My moods have been unpredictable once I started to smash a computer and another time I refused to talk to any one except watari. My phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I answered. "We have your girl. If you wanted alive you will follow everything that we say." I thought for a moment. "How do I know you have the girl?" I ask. I heard a girl scream is sounds like Y/N.
"L?"
It was Y/N

"Y/N are you alright? Where are you? With who are you with? Are you in pain."
"L.. It hurts."
"Yeah what hurts?"
"Everything hurts...L?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"L check on pepe."

Soon the line went dead.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello!! Did some of you guys skipped the part where you get raped?

Well any ways...

I have no idea what to say

(-________- ) bro

Anyways

BYE!!! -A