bitch Trina

L's p.o.v

It was just a dare... It was just a dare.

I said thinking about the kiss....again. "L...there's someone here to see you." watari informed. "Who is it?" ask snapping back and leaving the  trance for later. "Um..she claims to be Trina Ziegler?"
my eyes widen "Trina B Ziegler?" I ask. Watari nodded.
She's back .....

Your p.o.v

"Everyone please come." L announced. You see a girl next to him. Light brown hair that shines and bright blue eyes. She was really pretty. "Everyone This is my childhood friend, Trina."L said. She's skinny... Perfect body. "Who is this?" Trina said glaring at you.

Why the hell is she glaring at me? What did I do?

"I'm Alison." you say. "She's a friend." L said

A pang hit your chest. It was like you couldn't breath for a while. A friend. That's all a friend.

"Yeah a friend." you say.

°°°°°°2 weeks later°°°°
°°°°°°did you do it in a spongebob voice??°°°°

Still your p.o.v

"L!!" Trina exclaimed and hugged L. You gritted your teeth.

L this L that L look at me L do you want to go to the mall ? L L L L L ! God damit does she ever SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!?

All L ever talks to you about is paper work and nearly never looks at you. That started when the fucking bitc-- I mean Trina showed up. I mean Trina didn't even work here. You did and you were his friend when he had no friends and you got chained with him and what do I get after I kiss him...this !??!?!?
Anger rises more and more. "Y/N?" you turn to see your brother, Matsuda. "What." you said annoyed. "Um..your face is red are you okay?" Matsuda asked. "I want to go home." you mumble like a kid. "Why?" Matsuda asked. You pointed at L who was with Trina. "Oh..ok here I'll take you home." Matsuda said grabbing the keys for the car. "So..are you going to ever tell me?" Matsuda asked you look at him with a confused look. Matsuda sighed. "What happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago when your face was red and Misa was about to tell me but you stopped her." Matsuda said. You look around in the parking lot. "Shotgun!" you scream as you run to the car. You open the door of Matsuda's car. "Hey! Y/N!" you look at light He was walking to the hotel. "Hey." you say smiling. "I thought you where staying late." light asked. You shake your head "naw I changed my mind." you say getting to the car. "Ok..Bye!" Light said waving. You wave back. "So....." Matsuda said. "So?" you say "what happened!?" he said. "I kissed L." you say annoyed. "What!?" Matsuda exclaimed. "Yeah...whatever it probably he doesn't remember so...yeah forget it."  you say and put on your seat belt. "Wait you kiss L and tell me TO FORGET IT !?!?!?" Matsuda screams. "Yeah...." you said. Matsuda gasped dramatically. "Why!?!" you roll your eyes "because he probably likes that bitch Trina." you say. Matsuda didn't say anything. The hole ride back was quite.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sup!! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter I'm trying to make the story more interesting by having Trina the *cough bitch cough*

Me- hey L want to say something to reader-Chan

L- not now -A I'm talking
Me- ;-; whyyy

Trina- make he go away L

Me- bitch naw

L- calm down -A  I was talking to Trina so if you could leave

Me- fine I never liked you!!! :<

Trina- >:)

Me- *sticks up the middle finger*

SHE IS TAKING L AWAY!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! ;-;

Trina- because I can and will

Me- FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Light- calm down

Me- FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

light- what did I do!??!?

Me- FUCK PEOPLE!!!

Ryuk- I'm not a person

Me- right.... I liked you your always funny

Light- how the hell can you see him

Me- because I'm author-Chan

Light- oh 0_0

Me- I'm going to get L no Mater what.*brings up a chainsaw*

Matsuda- she's going yander again

Light- where the hell did you get that?!?! Never mind put that down!!!

Me- I don't need a death note to kill people

Light- 0_0

Bye!!! -A :)