Detectives

Your p.o.v.

DAMIT IM NOT KIRA STOP IT WITH THE QUESTIONS !!!!!!

You scream inside your head. "So ... L.. Look around we are in a park... What if someone around here is kira?" you say . L looked around. "Yes... Good point. Miss Y/N you see...if your not kira then we will move to a next person." L said looking around. "Look ... L Your wasting your time on me. And kira is out there. Killing people." you say. L nodded "Miss Y/N I want to ask you ... Will you do the honor to work on this kira case with me." L said you smile "you and me!?!" L nodded "yes you and me .. Here Your New drivers license." you look at the name 'Alison Andersons'
"Alison?" you say smiling. "Yes you are A the secret detective." L said. "Does this mean I'm off the hook of a kira suspect?" you say
"No but... Don't worry I'm working on a another suspect." L said and stood up . "OK .. When will I see you again?" L smiled at you actions and how excited you where. "7:30 someone will be here to pick you up." you where so happy.
'In going to work with L !! And I'm -A . !!!!!' you thought happily . "wait who is the other suspect?" you ask. "Light yagami."

.

.

Light yagami could be kira if that's true than .... I will be of the off hook of me being a suspect!

I will hunt you down kira

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
There you go another chapter written by me.

Also if your name is Alison then change that name to something else like Abby or Anne or Amy .

Well that is it hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote comment and follow!!!

Bye -A