L

L's p.o.v.

I think I should meet miss Y/N .. In person if I think of her as ... A kira suspect then. I should meet her see her reaction when I tell her I'm L ... But then she'll know I'm L... I should tell her that I want her on the case with us. See how she acts because if she acts Weird then my suspicion might be right.

°°°°°°°°°°°°TIME SKIP brought you by Matsuda doing the dab !°°°°°°°°°

Your p.o.v.

You have been under a lot of pressure studying for test, school , kira, and Matsuda getting home late. So decided that it would be nice to just go in a bakery and have a nice piece of cake.after ordering. You sat down and smiled at the piece of cake in front of you. "Um..... Excuse me ." you look up to see a man with spunky wild black hair,bag under his eyes and clutched down a bit. "Yes ." you said politely even if inside your irritated because this man interrupted that magical scene of you and cake. "Your Y/N right?" he asked . 'wait he knows who I am . what adout he's kira.... He looks like someone who would be kira..' you thought .
"How do you know if that's not me." you say. The man took a seat next to you. "Your Y/N L/N, your brother is Matsuda, yesterday you found your bullies dead, Your brother thinks kira killed them, You watch amine right now your watching Free!, your brother is getting home later than usual,and it's your turn to feed pepe today." the strange man said. "What do you what from me !" you growled at him. "And how do you know all of that you stalker !" you say he smiled .

"I'm L."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
And I'm your father ... Jk people OK I'm no one's father OK !!!!
So hope you liked this chapter and hope you keep reading to the next one. Please vote comment and follow thanks !!!!

Bye -A