Fairy Tail

FUCK YOU BIOTCHHH
(Music above to enjoy!)
I shout at the little kid who just spilled her damn MOTHERFUCKIN slushie on me you probably wondering who I am well I am y/n and I am a bitch I know screaming at a kid I have no friken patience so excuse my beautiful profanity. I am a dragon slayer. To be exact a god dragon slayer. My magic looks pretty it's all glittery and shines it's Kool don't worry I'm badass to. As I make my way downtown through magnolia I spot the famous fairy Tail. That is the place I wanna go. I walk up to the doors and push them open. I walk in wearing my hair up in a messy ponytail wearing (the outfit up above)
"I wanna join your guild!" I shout.
"You have to fight me first!" Shouts a pinkette
"PLEASE EMO TURKEY PINKIE I CAN WHOOP YOUR FLAT NON EXISTANT ASS!!!!" I shout at him igniting my fists. Three gold glittery shiney particles flame up rapidly from my wrists. Pinkie is shocked.
"GOD DRAGON SLAYER FLAMES OF LIGHT!" I shout running and punching the pinkette in the face. He flys back igniting his fists.
"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" He shouts as he comes toward me I move to the right and he falls on face in defeat.
"Fucken punk!" I stutter loudly under my breath.
"My god what the hell is happening in here" and old shortie says.
"COTTEN CADY HERE JUST GOT FUCKED UP BY ME!" I shout at the old man.
"My god calm down child. You have remarkable skills and seem powerful. Wanna join?" He asks me
"YESS!" I shout super excited.
"Mira mark her" he says as a white haired female comes up to me with a stamper thingy.
"What color and where do you want it?" She asks. I tell her my color and body part I want it on. I walk away from Mira earning stares from some members.
"You got a problem?" I said to a few and they turned away. Lol I'm a bitch.
" what's your name?" Said a hottie. He had navy hair and was currently in his boxers.
"Y/n L/n! Yours?" I asked.
"Gray fullbuster." He said
"Cool I can tell we are gonna be super friends!" I say sweetly with a smile. Gray then introduced me to a badass woman named Erza Scarlet. Also I found out pinkies name was Natsu Dragneel. There was a pierced man sitting in the corner just looking around.
" what's your name?" I say to him standing infront of him.
" Gajeel..." He says.
"I'm y/n it's great to meet you your cool!" I say to him.
"Thanks..." He says back to me " your pretty cool yourself."
"That's cool well I gotta check on pinkie Bc I beat him up earlier c ya Gajeel!" I say. I run to the infirmary to see Natsu he held ice on his head he's fuckin hot I think.
"I'm sorry about earlier I was still pissed about this little girl who spilled her slushie on me before I came, I didn't want to be a bitch but I was sorry!" I apologize to him.
"It's okay your badass! What's your name!" He asks setting the ice down sitting next to me in the chairs.
"It's y/n L/n." I say red appearing on my cheeks.
"Nice to meet ya! I'm Natsu Dragneel." He says giving me a thumbs up.
"Well Natsu I think I feel the beginning of A/n awesome friendship!" I say giving him a thumbs up.
And that's just the beginning of Natsu and I's future together.

YO SQUAD IM BACK AND THIS STORY IS GONNA HE FAB HOPEFULLY U LOVE IT!