Explanations and Beating

"LAXUS IM YOUR SISTER!"

Now the aftermath...

Natsu pov

"W-What?!" I shout at her as she turns to see laxus completely shocked.

Laxus pov

"Are you serious?" I mumble looking at her wide eyed. Tears run down her face as I don't know what to say. She nods wiping her eyes.

Reader pov

I nod as laxus smiles. I smile back as I'm embraced in a hug by him. I hug back squeezing my eyes shut happy. I giggle as he lets go.
"Gramps can you explain..." I say walking over to Natsu grabbing a baby. I didn't care which one I just stayed there as gramps sighed.

"Alright children I have some explaining. Y/n here has been apart for fairy tail for several years. She wandered everywhere and one day got a free dna test. Her father is Ivan Dreyer same as laxus. My son. She came here at the age of about 10. It was before we left for tenrou. She actually joined but after we diassapered she removed her guild mark. She was a spy in dark guild for us. After we came back she joined again." Master says loudly as I get stares.
"Y/n are you the masked girl who came by before tenrou?" Natsu says as I nod.
"Yea that was me!" I say smiling.
"You don't have as much magic power as you used to?!" Says Erza as she looks confused.
"Yea I can increase and decrease me power!" I say as I think to myslef raise. As I do Erza goes wide eyed.
"HOLY SHIT!" Screamed gray looking at me confused. I laughed bringing it back down.
"Anyway back to my fight!" I say with a smirk and glare tossing the kid back to Natsu. Once again taking out my hoop earrings that for some reason I put back in.
"HEY BITCH DID YOU HEAR WHAT MASTER SAID. OH IM SORRY YOU PROBLY COULDNT HEAR IT PROPERLY. IVE BEEN HEAR SINCE I WAS TEN SO IN REALITY I MEAN I KNIDA WAS HERE LINGER THEN YOU!" I shout grabbing her collar. Gramps comes behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Beat her up kid!" He laughs into my ear as I smirk. Lucy closes her eyes as I knock her out with a good glittery punch. I walk back to Natsu to see a baby Christian looking into my eyes.
"Please don't date a cunt!" I say as he grabs my finger smiling.
"Hey you smiled!" Natsu laughs.
"Lol I hope he knows not to date a Lucy. I mean does that mean yes in baby language?" I question Natsu. We both sit down as gray hold Ryland looking at us two weirdos.
"What the hell y/n." He smirks. I grin as he sits next to me.
"Hey shrimp can I talk to you and flame head." Says Laxus as I nod. Natsu and I walk off to hallway near masters office.
"So Natsu you never got my blessing but I don't care." Says laxus punching Natsu on the head. He smiles as he rubs it.
"Okay flame head leave." He says sternly Natsu surprisingly goes which I think shocked laxus and I both.
"Why did you want to talk to me alone?" I say as I am engulfed into a hug. Laxus cries as I just stand their quiet shocked.
"I never knew I had a sister..." He trailed off wiping the tears from under his eyes.
"It's okay I don't mind it's all in the past!" I says as grab his hands. "Honestly just be my big brother now and it will totally make up for it!" I say smiling letting go of his hands. He looks up puffy eyed.
"Thank you..." He says as we walked out into the guild hall to see Lucy waking up.
" I'm going to kill that slutty bitch!" She swears standing up with a black and blue mark on her face.
"I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said?" I question walking up behind her with laxus next to me. He cracks his knuckles as I stare up at her death wish in my eyes.
"Oh it was nothing." she says walking backward waving her hands infrint of her. I smirk walking away.
"Laxus if she tries anything get her for me!" I smile giving him a thumbs up. He laughs and smiles back.
"Wow laxus smiled..." Said a Natsu pretty astonished.
"Well I do make everyone smile!" I say as Natsu earns a temple kiss. It was around lunch when the kids started getting hungry. I fed both of them while eating my food. Damn potato chips. After Natsu ate to we changed the kids as they fell asleep in masters office.
"Thanks for letting me put their pack n play in here gramps." I wisper bending down to hug my grandfather. He hugs back as he works. I leave the office to see everyone around Natsu and gray.
"FIGHT ME POPSICLE!"
"OH YEA I WILL OLD MAN!"
"IM THE SAME AGE AS YOU!"
"YEA BUT YOUR A DAD SO I CAN CALL YOU A OLD MAN!"

Bang

I smashed the two fuckers heads together knocking them out pretty good. Lucy tries to get near Natsu but I sling the heavy ass dragon slayer on my back along with gray and take them to the infirmary.
"LAXUS YOUR THE UNCLE IF THE KIDS WAKE UP THIER YOURS!" I shout as I waved shutting the door behind me. I set the two down in beads as I put bandages on them.
"Sorry guys..." I laugh walking out of the room.
" why did she punch Lucy?" Says a couple members talking at a table. I hid behind the wall listening.
"God she's such a bitch!" Lucy says.
"Lucy shut the hell up!" Screamed a pissed Erza and Juvia. Wendy nodded in agreement.
"I think the real bitch is you." Says Wendy earning gasps from the girls. (Just imagine those guys that do the DAYUM vine)
"Wow okay I'm leaving." Says Lucy walking out the doors to her lame ass apartment. I step out from behind the wall to see laxus.
"I have a idea!" He says.
"OMG WHAT I SHALL DO IT!" I shout punching my fist into the air. After the plan is set I sit on the balcony mattresses below me.
"Y/n this isn't the best idea!" Shouts Natsu.
"NATSU FUCK OFF MY SCREEN YOU SOUND LIKE A DAD!" I shout laughing at him. He stops in his tracks scratching his head as I stand up and fall backwards into a pit of mattress.
"Oh my god..." Says master as he walks out to me falling from the balcony.
"Hey gramps umm the was laxus's idea!" I point to laxus who was giving me a what the hell look as gramps smacked both of us over the head.
"God y/n your kids are up..." Gramps mummers as Natsu and I grab the kids. We decide to hed home since I started feeling sick. Once we got home I took medicine as I fell asleep. In the middle of the night I got up to throw up. Natsu rushed in holding my hair up out of the way.
"Why am I so sick?" I question cuddling back into his chest.
" I honestly don't know but hey tomarrow marks the kids being 6 months old!" Says Natsu as I cuddle into his chest. I fall deep into sleep.

I honestly am sorry for not updating this shit