My Family, My Life

I walk into the guild for another interesting crazy day. I walk into Natsus office and see him asleep once again.
"Hey husband~" I wisper into his ear as he stirs awake.
"Hey baby!" He says hugging me planting a kiss onto my forehead. We walk out of the office hand in hand to overlook the crazy guild. I reminisce all the crazy memories we've had here as I stare at the guild hall filled with new life, a completely new generation. I see Christian and Ryland hanging out with Storm and Luke. Storm is gray and Juvia oldest. Luke is Lucy and Lokes only child. Those four are so old now. The twins just turned 16. Then my next son Jesse is 14. He's hanging out with his best friend and partner on every job Alyssa. Alyssa is jellal and erzas youngest. They also have a boy named Theo who's 16 as well but hangs out with Mira and laxus'a son Alex,who's 15. Then my next child is Jordan who is 8 and hangs out with the other gruvia child, Reign. Also stumbling around is our next set of kids twin boys named Josh and Kaden who are 6. They hang out with Levys twins who are 7 and Mira and laxus second child Ali who is 6. To see the last of my happy family is natsumi who is 4 walking around with Wendy and romeos son jack who just turned 5. My family is my life and I'm so happy that all the little pink and H/c kids are running around with all the other kids.
"They all have grown up huh?" Asks Natsu as I look over to him.
"Yea they really have." I mumble tears coming to my eyes. I look to Natsu clearly seeing that he's aged from that 18 year old boy I fell in love with. He's mature and calmer, but he's still the same crazy Natsu I came to love. He may have some bags under his eyes, some gray hairs coming in, and some ragged old look, but he's mine and I'm his. I'm Mrs. Natsu Dragneel. As we over look the hall once more I can't help but cry.
" Y/n stop crying I hate it when you cry." Says Natsu running his fingers under my eyes.
"I'm sorry it's just so sad."
"What is Y/n?"
"That everyone's grown up." I say as I look away.
"Ya know Y/n I'm glad that we met. Without you my life would suck. "
"I love you to Natsu!" I say back with a smile. As we walk down the stairs an head outside for our family portrait I can't help but think. Natsu Dragneel you changed my life...

~I'll always be by your side~

Awe guys I'm crying right now. I don't wanna end this book but I have no more ideas so I gave you the final chapter 16 years in the future! I hope y'all loved this book while it lasted. Lots of love!