Family Time

Natsu pov

As I woke up cuddled next to y/n I can tell the kids are up. When u enter the room I find a fidgeting Ryland.
" let's go baby girl!" I say holding her up in the air. She looks at me confused but eventually smiles.
" OH MY GOD YOU SMILED?!" I screamed at the cuteness.
"Y/N YOU NEED TO COME HERE NOW!" I scream causing y/n to slowly stumble into the room.
" what the fuck do you want pinkie!" She says to me with her bed head and makeup smeared.
"Ryland just smiled!" I say holding up Ryland. Once she sees y/n she immediately  starts to reach out to her mother grin on her face.
"Oh my actual fuck she smiled." Says a shocked y/n taking the baby from Natsu. She giggles as the baby smiles. I laugh as I walk behind her and wrap my hands around her waist. I lay my head on her shoulder. She smiles as her eyes stare into mine. I never noticed how pretty her eyes were...
"Hey Natsu, I was thinking about taking the kids into magnolia today just is to have fun." Says grace as she sets Ryland back into her crib. She walks to the closet.
"What to put them in?" She questions her finger on her lips. After a few minutes of going through the closet she finds their outfits.

(lol I love them)After everyone got dressed y/n and I each grabbed a kid as we went out into magnolia

(lol I love them)
After everyone got dressed y/n and I each grabbed a kid as we went out into magnolia. We walked through a bunch of stores getting complements on the kids looking so damn adorable. Everyone noticed who we were to since y/n and I have been on the down low this is breaking news. As we walked through the the park y/n plopped down onto a bench. I sat next to her as she leaned over and rested her head on mine.
"I think everyone is shocked that we have kids. " she says looking at me concerned. "The grand magic games are coming up soon to." She says smirking.
"Yea I'm sure gramps is going to put you on the team. "
"Well I can imagine he definitely will put you on." I say ruffling her hair.

(Oh btw this is like after tenrou kinda the gmg are gonna be the ones and their will be eclipse and ya then tartoros is gonna come and then everyone gonna split and on and on. Make sure u is fought up tho!)

"Yea well we don't need to ya know worry about that though.." She says trailing off at the end. I stand And hold my hand out to her. She takes it as we walk hand in hand to a small cafe near the park.

Reader pov

"Y/n!Natsu!" We hear a running Lucy shout.
"Hey Lucy !" Natsu says waving. I wave as well.
Bitch
"So what ya guys up to?" She asks looking at me with a glare.
Fucker
"Nothing just eating some food at this cafe with the kids." He says with a smile.
"Oh,well, have fun." She says waving to me with A evil glint in her eye.
"Fuckin hoe..." I mumble Natsu turns.
"What the hell?!" He says looking at me. "She didn't do anything!" He scolds me as I look at him shocked.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NATSU?!" I say screaming to the point where I woke the kids up.
"YES IM SERIOUS WATCH YOU LANGUAGE!" He says back shocked at my reaction.
"IF YOU CANT SEE THAT SHES FUCKING GLARING AT ME AND STARING ME DOWN THEN WHAT THE HELL YOU SHOULD NOTICE BECAUSE WELL I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I shout back tears in my eyes. I grab Ryland from Natsu as I start home. Natsu realizes and runs after me.
"Y/n I'm sorry-"
"Yea right Natsu.." I say tears streaming down my face. I hand him Christian as Ryland and I start home quicker then he is. Once home I put her to bed. I walk into our room and start packing a bag.
"I'm going for a little... I'll be back.." I say passing him on my way out the door. I start towards Grays house as I'm stopped by someone grabbing me.
"What the-"
"Y/n I'm sorry..." I hear. Natsu scent was behind me.
"Natsu please just let me have space for now..."
"NO Y/N BECAUSE I CANT LOOSE YOU!" He screams making people turn. I turn to him my head down.
"I-I" I stutter out. I feel a warm pair on lips on mine. I kiss missing the way his soft lips felt on mine. Once we pull away I hop on his back.
"Take me home bitch!" I shout making everyone else look again. He rolls his eyes as we start home.
"NATSU YOU BAKA YOU LEFT THE KIDS ALONE!" I say rushing into the door. I hear bitch crying.
"DAMN YOU NATSU!" I say as I run up the stairs almost tripping. I grab both kids tossing one to Natsu on my way to our kitchen. I heat up water and make the bottles for the kids. After they were finished I threw the bottle to Natsu for Ryland as Christian and I sat down on the sofa. Natsu walked around with Ryland.
"I'm going to bed." I say waving to Natsu. He chuckles. I lay Christian back down and slowly stumble into my room. As I fade into darkness I see Natsu at the door with Ryland.
"Night baby..." He wispers as I sleep.
Next morning!

I woke up and took a shower. I decided to wear

After French braiding my hair into two I walk downstairs and make waffles

After French braiding my hair into two I walk downstairs and make waffles. After I finish I hear a cry coming from the kids room.
"Fuck..." I mumble as I walk up the stairs to find Natsu already with Christian in his arms.
"I got it Natsu, sweetie come here." I say lifting up Christian in the air before putting him back into my arms.
"I wanna go to the guild get ready." I command him. He salutes me as he leaves the room. I walk downstairs and eat my waffles as I rock Christian in his swing thing. After Natsu eats he grabs Ryland and we go to the guild. We enter and everyone is so happy we're back.
"NATSU HOLD MY BABY!" I say handing him Ryland as gray steps infront and grabs her. I rip out my hoop earrings and rip off my flannel. Everyone looks at me wide eyed as some people's mouths fall open.
"LUCY GET YO ASS OVER HERE!" I scream seeing the girl at the bar with Mira.
"YES MA'M!" She says as she rushes over.
"BITCH WHO GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO GLARE AT ME AND LOOK MY BÆ UP AND DOWN HUH?!" I shout at her magic in my fist.
"ME BECAUSE LAST I CHECKED Y/N I WAS HERE FIRST AND YOUR THE STUPID SLUT THAT TOOK MY BÆ FROM ME!" Lucy shouts back Leo and Aquarius in her hands.
"OH WELL EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES LUCY, AND GUESS WHAT I DIDNT MAKE ONE. BECOMING DRUNK AND THEN ENDING UP HAVING NATSUS BABIES WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME! I NEVER HAD ANYONE AFTER MY DRAGON LEFT! I LIVED ALONE IN FEAR OF PEOPLE COMING FOR ME. IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND ALMOST RAPED!" I scream causing everyone to look at me.
"I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST DAMMIT!" As i yell tears fall from my face.

"IM YOUR SISTER LAXUS!"

IMG BOII WHAT THE SHIT ONG YOU GUYS DIDNT KNOW THIS HUH! YOU ISNT A L/n YOUR A DREYER!! OMG so I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this in or not. Basically since you were little you knew a dragon wasn't really your bilogical birth parent. You had tests done and have actually been looking for fairy tail your whole life. Omg what's gonna be laxus reaction tho!! Lol wait till the next chapter!