Three Guys Like Me. I Hate All Of Them - Chapter 28

We walk over there and once Ian and I catch everyone's eye, they all come stompeding over to us. 

"Ian! It's so good to see you!" 

"We missed you, boy!" 

While Ian was saying hi to all his family, and I was waiting for my introduction, I let my mind wonder. I have decided while in London, I want to get a pet. I look over at Ian's band to see them talking and laughing. I sneak away and walk up to Danny. "Hey. What kind of pet have you always wanted?"

"A fucking hedgehog." He answers.

"Elle, what are you doing?" Nate asks.

"I'm about to go say hi to Ian's family, then drag my boyfriend to the closest pet store to get a hedgehog. Thanks for the idea, Danny." I pat his shoulder and walk over to Ian. When I got there Ian's eyes found mine, and they were full of love and adoration. I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around me, and kisses the top of my head. 

"Everyone, this is my very beautiful girlfriend, Ellody." He introduces me, and I wave kindly to them while they smile back and wave.

A woman with snow white hair walks up to me. She's elderly, and uses a cane to walk. Her dark blue eyes bore into mine for what seems like hours, but it was probably only a few seconds before she smiles. "You're good for him." She says, her voice like silk. 

I smile at the old woman and sink back into Ian's chest. 

"Congratulations. You just met Granny Edna." He whispers.

"She's a sweetheart." I say.

"Just you wait, love." He chuckles as more people approach us. Nate is so frikin' lucky. He doesn't have to deal with this right now. This can always wait 'till later. 

"Everyone! Give the kids some space! Let's just head over to the house, and we can all talk there." Anna said with a smile.

"You and me are going to a pet store." I tell British Boy.

"Why do you need to go there?" 

"Are you freakin' stupid? It's a pet store, moron." I roll my eyes, and walk out of his hold.

"Trouble in paradise?" Danny laughs, walking by with the rest of the chuckling band mates and my brother.

"Nate, you wanna go to the pet store with us?" I run up and jump on his back, wrapping my arms and legs arounf him.

"Duh!" He smiles, hooking his arms under my knees.

"Awh! Can we go?" Danny asks, motioning with his head twoards the rest of the band.

Ian chuckles behind me, and runs his hand up and down my back.

"Kids! Aren't you coming?" Miles asked, picking Brooklan up and resting her on his hip.

"We'll catch a taxi to the house, dad. Ellody wants to hit up a pet store." Ian says.

"Alright. See you then guys." He walks away.

"Tonight I want to go to a kareoke bar. Okay? Awesome." I jumped down from Nate's back and walked away from the group of boys, and went in some random direction.

A few steps later, and I was suddenly being picked up by my waist, and pulled into a hard chest. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Pet store, British Boy. Where else?"

"Judging by the way you're heading, you were going to the men's room." He kissed the side of my head.

I look over at his band, and choose one of the guys I faintly remember. "Sam?"