0

O: Introduction

Appa, appa tell me a story! A little boy said as he sat on his appa's lap.

Sure sure what story do you want? His appa asked.

Anything! The little boy said cheerfully.

Hm how about little red riding hood? His appa asked.

Eh? I already know that -3- The little boy said and his appa chuckled.

Really? Then tell me what is it? His appa said.

Its about a little girl in a red hood and one day she have a basket full of foods for her sick grandma, but on her way to her grandma's house she was stop by a wolf and the wolf told her that she should get flowers for her grandma, and little red riding hood agreed. The wolf then went to her grandma's house and pretended to be her grandma. Then when little red riding hood came she noticed few things odd about her grandma, and then the wolf started to attack. But little red riding hood was saved by a wood cutter The End The little boy said proudly.

My my you really know the story His appa said and the little boy nodded enthusiasticly.

Well how about the other version of it? His appa asked, the little boy looked at him confusingly.

Other version? The little boy asked and his appa nod.

Yes the other version, where the wolf and little red riding hood fell in love with each other and they ran away from their fate His appa said.

Wow I never heard of that!! Tell me the story appa please The little boy said to his appa, his appa laugh and nod.

Okay, so Once upon a time.....