14

14: Not Today

Jungkook's POV

Once I made sure the basement door was locked and out of sight, I quickly went upstairs to the balcony. I mean you can see the whole village in there. I quickly opened the sliding door and entered the balcony.

I look around, but all I see is smoke and people running. I held my breath as I saw the Cards... The Queen's precious Cards. The official soldiers of the Queen. They are ruthless, mean, and they are worse as the Queen. I need to find Jeonghan and the others. I look at the end of the hill and saw them.

I sigh in relief, but not for long. I saw 2 cards trying to catch them. I need to save them. I quickly took one of the kids baseball bat and run towards outside.

Once I was outside, I quickly ran towards them. I saw The8 crying as one of the Cards are holding him. DK and Mingyu are trying to get The8 from the Card (Which is a 2 of Hearts). Then on there left was another Card (Which is a 3 of Hearts) holding Jeonghan and S. Coups is trying to get Jeonghan, but the Card just poke him away with a red spear.

"JUNGKOOK HYUNG!!!!" DK screamed as he saw me. I smirk as I quickly hit the 2 of ❤ Card and it fell to the ground.

"DK, Mingyu and The8 go now!! The others are in the basement" I said as the three nod and went running towards the house.

"Hyung!!! Help Eomma!!" S. Coups said as tears kept falling from his eyes.

"Ah the Wolf, we've been looking all over for you and that Red Riding Hood of yours" The 3 of ❤ Card said as he tightened his grip on Jeonghan.

"S. Coups go to your brothers and i'll save Jeonghan" I told him as he wipes his eyes and nod.

"Surrender or else i'll cut this man's head" The 3 of ❤ Card said.

"J-Jungkook escaped with the kids please" Jeonghan said.

"No way!!! The Queen is the one you need to cut off her head!" I said and the Card's face turned red in anger.

"YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT QUEEN ALICE OF WONDERLAND!!! YOU MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!" The Card yelled and I took this chance to swing my bat hard hitting him on the face.

"Not today" I said as I quickly took Jeonghan's hand.

"Let's go now" I said as we both run. As we ran I heard footsteps. Well, more like Left, right, left, right mantra.

"They are in the basement Jeonghan, go i'll distract them" I said as I let go of his hand and look back. I saw a deck of cards coming towards the hill.

"What?! Are you crazy??" Jeonghan said.

"I have a plan" I said as I saw him sigh.

"You better come back, I don't want to see Jiminie all sad now" He said as I nod.

"Here maybe this will help" Jeonghan said as he gave me a small red ball??

"Uh okay?" I said confusingly.
"Just let it bounce" He said as he left. I look around and saw the kids bicycles.

"Perfect" I mumbled as I quickly lined them up in a straight line horizontally.

Once I saw the cards are kind of near, I push the bicycles one by one and it hit the cards, creating a domino effect. I jump in joy as they all fell down.

"Not so fast young lad" Someone said as my eyes widened.

"No way" I mumbled. I-Its the Dealer!!! The Dealer controls the Cards and its the pawn of the Queen.