10

10: The Angel who lives in a shoe

Jimin's POV

I closed my eyes as I felt the wind pass by me. All I can feel is Jungkook hyung's hands intertwined with mines perfectly. As the wind stop, I slowly open my eyes.

W-Whoa I said as I look around.

We made it!! Jungkook said as I read the sign in front of us.

Welcome to Dreiw Village
Where everything is not normal

I beamed in happiness as I look at Jungkook hyung.

See we did it, now let's go find Hoseok hyung's friend Jungkook hyung said as I nod at him. We startes walking not realizing that we were still holding hands. N-Not that I mind. His hands are perfectly made for me... E-Eh?!? W-Why did I think of that?!

We started walking around looking for a house that is shaped as a shoe. I wonder if the lady in the shoe is nice?? Suddenly, Jungkook hyung pull me towards the dark alley.

H-Hyung, what are you doing? I asked him. He just hushed me and I shut my mouth. We heard footsteps getting closer, but after some seconds it disappeared.

Soldiers, they are looking for us Jungkook hyung said as he looks around.

Let's go this way He said as he pointed to the other side and I just nod following him.

We started walking faster now, since we don't want to get caught. When we reached the end of the alley, there were a lot of people.

This must be the market I said as Jungkook hyung agreed. We look around for soldiers, but it looks like they are not in this area.

Come on Jungkook hyung said as he pulls me. I look around and noticed...... the people are weird. Some keep stopping every time someone said stop. Then the others are drinking food?! What the—I grimaced as we walk pass them.

I wonder where is the shoe house~ I sigh as I look ahead of us and.... My eyes widened as I saw a hill not too far away with a big shoe on top of it. Whoa!! I quickly stop and Jungkook hyung look at me confusingly.

There hyung! I said as I pointed the house.

Whoa let's go! He said happily as we quickly ran towards the house.

Why is it up the hill though I whined.

I'd like to know it too Jiminie Jungkook hyung said as I blushed at the nickname.

But we need to hurry up, so you ready? He asked as I smirk.

I was born ready hyung~ I said as I ran first.

Yah! That's cheating!! Jungkook hyung said as I just laugh. When we reached the top, both of us were panting heavily.

I-I won! I said happily, yet tiringly.

Yeah you did He said as he ruffled my hair. I just smile.
Come on let's go I said as we stand in front of the door. I slowly knocked and we heard a "Coming!!" from the inside. The door opened revealing a person with long hair.

Hi how may I help you? The person asked as my mouth shut.... Its a boy.

You're the lady in the shoe?! Jungkook hyung asked shockingly.

I prefer the term The Angel who live in a shoe~ I'm Jeonghan by the way and I'm assuming you two are Hoseok hyung's friends? He asked as we nod.

Well welcome to my house! Uh I have a lot of kids, so be prepared He said as we entered the house.

Uh how many? I asked.

12 He said as I saw kids everywhere running, playing, eating.

Whoa I mumbled, so does Jungkook hyung.

The house was much bigger in the inside. There was a big sofa here in the living room. A medium-sized round table in the middle and a big TV on the wall. Also on the side you can see the stairs that I assume leads to the second floor.

NO THIS IS MINE! A kid yelled.

NO IT'S NOT ITS MINE WONWOO! Another kid yelled as the two kids were fighting over a teddy bear.

Eomma!!!! WOOZI HYUNG THREW THE BALL AT ME WHAAAA TT.TT A little boy said as he started crying too.

Did not! Seungkwan just didn't see the ball coming at him! Another little kid said, I assume its Woozi?

Woozi hyung lied! He threw the ball directly at Seungkwan hyung! I saw it! Another boy said as he hugs the boy who was crying (Seungkwan).

Aish sorry for them Jeonghan said as I just smile at him.

Its fine, your kids are so cute and adorable I said as I admire the kids.

Thank you Jimin right? He asked as I nod.

And your Jungkook Jeonghan added as he pointed at Jungkook hyung.

Yep and uhh I think one of your kids is trying to choke the other one Jungkook hyung said as he pointed to the corner. At the corner was a kid trying to choke the other one....

MINGYU!! LET GO OF JOSHUA RIGHT NOW! OMG! Kids just stop for a minute! Aish can't you see we have guests! Jeonghan said as everybody stop and looked at us.

Whoa!! Its Red Riding Hood!! A little boy said as he clung to my leg. Aww his sooo cute!!! His hair is blonde!!!

Hi ^^ I said and smiled at him. His cheeks tinted pink a little as he smiles.

I'm Hoshi!!! He said.

Hi Hoshi~ You're sooo adorable I said as I ruffle his hair.

Whoa! Look!! He have wolf ears and tail!! Another kid said as they stare at Jungkook hyung in amazement.

Uh Hey kids Jungkook hyung said awkwardly.

Kids on the sofa now and where is my baby?? Jeonghan asked. Hoshi let go of me and went to the sofa quickly.

I got him eomma! The kid with the colorful hair(it looks like a cotton candy) said as he came downstairs with a baby? I think around 3 years old.

Aww my baby Dino~ Jeonghan said as he took the baby from the cotton candy haired boy.

The8 go to your brothers and we'll do an introduction okay? Jeonghan said. Oh the cotton candy haired guy is named The8 cool~.

Yes eomma The8 said as he quickly went to his brothers.

So Jimin and Jungkook come on and meet the kids Jeonghan said as we nod and went to the kids.

♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧

I enjoyed writing this xD 😂😅 Whaa so its been so long, I'm really sorry its just that i've been busy, so its hatred. Also I have a new story well I just published it, but it will take time to do a chapter on that one 😅 If you want to check it out its on ny profile~ Its called "The Boy with the Cresent Moon Eyes" and yes its a jikook story~

Thats all for today! Thank you for everything my mochis!! And I hope you will all have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!! Stay happy and safe! 😊💖