13

13: The Cards Are On The Run

Jimin's POV

I sigh for nth time of today. Aish >////< Its soooo embarassing!!! Whaaaaa!

"Jimin hyung? Are you okay?" A small voice said as I look back I saw S. Coups.

"I'm fine S. Coups" I said as I smile to him. He sat next to me as he held my hands.

"You look like Eomma when he thinks about Appa" He said.

"Appa?" I asked him since the only adult in here is Jeonghan.

"Yeah! Appa ** Its Eomma's boyfriend. He left now because they can't be together" S. Coups said sadly.

"Why?" I asked as I slowly fix his hair with my free hand.

"Because appa is destined to be a prince for another princess" He said as I lost my smile.

"That's so sad" I said as he nods.

"Appa tried to stay with Eomma but... Eomma don't want Appa to suffer, so Eomma let him go" S. Coups said. I just hug him tight.

"Your Eomma is a strong boy, so I'm glad all of you are nice to him and you always makes him happy" I whispered to his ear as I felt him wrapped his little arms around me.

"Hyung please don't let go Jungkook hyung, I know you two love each other so please I don't want you two to end up like Eomma and Appa" S. Coups said as I stop and look at him. A blush crept up to my cheeks.

"W-What do you mean by l-love?" I asked as I stutter. S. Coups smiles and giggles.

"The way you two look at each other with so much adoration and love" S. Coups said happily. I just blush more and he laughs.

"Hahaha but promise me Jimin hyung, that you two will never leave each other ever" He said as I smile at him.

"I promise" I said as he smiles.

"Good!!! Now I wanted to be in your wedding too!" He said as I just laugh and tickle him.

The next morning, I woke up at someone waking me up. I groan as I try to sleep more.

"Jimin wake up" The voice said as I shook my head.

"Jimin... I'll count 1 to 3 if your not up I'll let Woozi pour the cold water on you" The voice said as I quickly sat up.

"I'm up!" I said as I scratch my eyes. I look up and saw Jungkook hyung laughing.

"Aish hyung!" I said as I threw a pillow at him.

"Get up sleepy head breakfast is ready" He said as he left the room.

"Sleepy head my as--- Oh hey baby Dino~" I said as I saw Dino waddling towards my bed.

"J-Min Min!" He said happily as I cooed. Whaaaa sooo cute! I giggled as I stood up and took him in my arms.

"Good morning baby~ Have you eaten yet?" I asked him. He shook his head as he rest his head between my shoulder and neck.

"Aww still sleepy?" I asked and he nods. I gently pat his head.

"Same" I just said as we went downstairs.

Once we got downstairs, I placed Dino on the sofa and he quickly clung to Jun. I greeted the kids goodmorning and went to the dining room. I saw Jungkook hyung fixing a plate.

"Where's Jeonghan?" I asked as he looks at me.

"He went to the market with some of the kids" He said as I just nod and went straight to the restroom to wash my face and stuffs. After that I went back to the dining room.

"Jiminie come on and eat" Jungkook hyung said as I nod and sat on the chair. I started eating and Jungkook hyung left me all alone here in the dining room.

"Jimin hyung" Someone said as I look I saw Woozi.

"Yes Woozi?" I asked him and he sat on the chair across from me.

"The cards are on the run" He said blantly as I look at him curioysly.

"The cards?" I asked. Then suddenly the a loud boom can be heard from the village. My eyes widened.

"The Queen's card" I mumbled. Jungkook hyung came in the dining room with Dino on his arms and the kids following him.

"Jimin... We need to find a safe place for the kids now" He said as I nod and took Woozi by my hand.

"The basement, its safe in there" Jun said as he opened the cabinet in near by.

"Lead us the way Jun" I said as he nods. Seungkwan, Vernon, Woozi and Hoshi was in front of me. While Jun, Wonwoo, and Joshua was trying to open the secret door.

"Its open!" Wonwoo said as another door opened.

"Go inside now" Jungkook hyung said as the kids went one by one.

"Jimin take Dino, I'll wait for Jeonghan and the others" Jungkook hyung said.

"What?! No come with u-us" I said as I feared that something will happen to him. He smiled at me and gave Dino.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Y-You better c-come back" I said as he nods.

"Now go" He said as I went to the basement and Jungkook hyung closed the basement door.

"Don't worry hyung, Jungkook hyung is strong! He can take any bad guys! And he'll save Eomma and the others!" Seungkwan said as he looks at me.

"Yeah!" The other kids said too. I smile at them.

"Let's just hope they are quick" I said as we all sat on the ground. Its actually spacious in here. Like its filled with nothing but emptiness. I slowly rub Dino's back as I felt him tense up.

Jungkook hyung... please be safe and save Jeonghan and the others...

♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧

Dun-dun-dunnnn xD 😂😂 Hey! And whaaaaa!!! BTS COMEBACK IS NEARING LIKE OMG!!!! 😍💖 IM NOT YET READY!! AND SPRING DAY AND NOT TODAY'S TEASERS THOUGH!!!! 😍😱