16

16: The Six dwarfs and the Evil King

Jimin's POV

Once we got in, we were greeted with a mess....

"Hyung you don't suppose to put the shells on the cake!!" A blonde hair guy said.

"But the shells are pretty! Just look!!" A black haired boy said as he shove the shells to the other boy's face.

"Jackson! Bambam! Stop fighting! And Yugyeom put some more chocolate or sprinkles in this side" The boy with a brown haired said.

"Yes Jaebum hyung, and uh Jinyoung hyung can you give me the sprinkles?" The boy with dark hair with blue??? (I'm not sure) said.

"Here Yugyeom, don't put too much" Another boy said. He had a crown on his head. Oh his the Evil King.

"Hey guys!!! We have visitors~" Youngjae said as everyone stop and looked at us. Jungkook and I waved at them.

"Oh! Hey! Sorry for the mess" The one who had the crown said as he went near us.

"Oh its fine King?" Jungkook hyung said unsure.

"You can just call me Jinyoung" Jinyoung said as he smiled at us. Whaaa he really looks like a true King!! A good one though!

"Hey! I'm Bambam!" The blonde haired boy said as he dab.

"HELLO! I'M JACKSON~" The black haired boy said as he waved at us.

"Hi I'm Jaebum, but you can call me JB for short" The brown haired said as he smiles at us.

"I'm Yugyeom, the youngest in here" The one with the blue higlights?? Said.

"Oh new comers, Hey I'm Mark" Another boy said as he entered the room.

"Hello guys, I'm Jungkook and this is Jimin" Jungkook hyung said as he introduced the both of us.

"So what brings you two here? And Youngjae can you help the boys finished the cake?" Jinyoung said as Youngjae nods, and went to the other boys.

"Oh well we are planning on going to the other kingdom, and Youngjae told us that its not safe outside during the dark, so he invited us here. I hope its okay for you" Jungkook hyung said.

"Its definitely fine! Don't worry! Its just that we never have visitors that often" Jinyoung said.

"Hyung! You know they are the big bad wolf and red riding hood!!!" Youngjae said.

"Oh really!! Whoa! Then your story isn't finished?" JB said. Jungkook hyung and I just nod.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why?" Mark said.

"BECAUSE OF TRUE LOVE!!!" Youngjae said happily.

"OHHHHHH~ HOW SWEET!" Jackson said.

"#relationshipgoals!!!" Bambam said.

"Awww that's so cute!" Yugyeom said as I blush.

"Wow this is the first time, I heard this throughout the history in this Kingdom" Jinyoung said in amusement.

"Well yeah" Jungkook hyung said shyly.

"Well, I just want to say I hope you the best" Jinyoung said.

"Thank you" Jungkook hyung and I said at the same time.

"Anyways!! Come on i'll give you a tour in this castle and let's get to know each other as well" Jinyoung said.